r__munoz's Posts

r__munoz's Posts

Thanks for help, it doesn't request the password anymore emoticon.BigSmile.title
The password that i was given by the seller its the correct one, im actually able to navigate in the bios menu, i just needed the step to remove the password request, i will try with you suggestion, ... See more...
The password that i was given by the seller its the correct one, im actually able to navigate in the bios menu, i just needed the step to remove the password request, i will try with you suggestion, by leave a blank in the password,  thanks for reply  
Hello, I buy a used dell 1545 its working fine, but it has a password in the bios, i have the password code and its the original one, but i wish to remove the request of the password at the start boo... See more...
Hello, I buy a used dell 1545 its working fine, but it has a password in the bios, i have the password code and its the original one, but i wish to remove the request of the password at the start boot bios, can someone please help me with the process  to remove that request option