Vfrl's Posts

Vfrl's Posts

With the update of the BIOS : Legacy Support cause "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA" error with WINDOWS 8.1 and WINDOWS 10. My System was installed with WIN10 and legacy support bios option. After b... See more...
With the update of the BIOS : Legacy Support cause "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA" error with WINDOWS 8.1 and WINDOWS 10. My System was installed with WIN10 and legacy support bios option. After bios upgrade system won't boot. Did a new install with a new disk, WINDOWS won't install same error. New BIOS only support Linux (I did a successfull Ubuntu install with Legacy Support). Only UEFI is supported with BIOS 01.05.A04 FOR WINDOWS. To install windows : use a USB WINDOWS UEFI boot stick, and then windows can be installed. Hope it will help. I spent time on it. Vincent
@richard We're not so far... i'm in France
Patience is a virtue... waiting 4 months to find how to deal with such unconfortable issue is not professional. As far as i'm concerned, i spent too much time in emailing, phone calls,.... (commerc... See more...
Patience is a virtue... waiting 4 months to find how to deal with such unconfortable issue is not professional. As far as i'm concerned, i spent too much time in emailing, phone calls,.... (commercial, help desk, Dell quality service,...) All the most funny is that i just learned that the "new" palmrest is out of stock in my region.... Kind regards A disappointed Dell Partner.... 
Hi, I'm in europe and i have the same smell problem with that nice 6430u. Since mid of august, we're trying to find a solution for that horible odor with Dell support. 1 st : palmrest was chang... See more...
Hi, I'm in europe and i have the same smell problem with that nice 6430u. Since mid of august, we're trying to find a solution for that horible odor with Dell support. 1 st : palmrest was changed 2nd : Motheboard changed 3rd : yesterday palmrest again Damn that 6430u still smell like a litter cat. Quality service is now in the loop....