davery83's Posts

davery83's Posts

Thanks, that guide has been a great help  One more question - is there a way of enabling true dual monitor support on RDP (the server supports it) as they only option I get is to span over 2 mo... See more...
Thanks, that guide has been a great help  One more question - is there a way of enabling true dual monitor support on RDP (the server supports it) as they only option I get is to span over 2 monitors. This removes the ability to 'pin' programs to one monitor or the other.
Dell C10LE / ThinOS Questions Hi, I'm new to ThinOS however I have previously set up other thin clients with Windows Embedded or CE. I have a requirement to set up these thin clients (not yet... See more...
Dell C10LE / ThinOS Questions Hi, I'm new to ThinOS however I have previously set up other thin clients with Windows Embedded or CE. I have a requirement to set up these thin clients (not yet purchased) however I'm unsure of whether printers will work. I have several networked or USB connected printers: HP Laserjet 1200 HP Laserjet P1102 HP Laserjet M1120MFP HP Laserjet 3005dn OKI C510 Is there a generic printer driver built in I can use for these printers? Is it possible to connect to them via a share on a Windows Server? I'd appreciate any advice you could give. Thanks