MarHel's Posts

MarHel's Posts

Just posted. I have Vista. Thanks!
Date/time changes every day. I shut down every night. Once it went back to 1/2009. I can detect no pattern. I have reset the time and the internet choices to the ones suggested by this forum and I ap... See more...
Date/time changes every day. I shut down every night. Once it went back to 1/2009. I can detect no pattern. I have reset the time and the internet choices to the ones suggested by this forum and I appreciate the info. If the CMOS battery is going/gone, can I change it and if so, how? If I change the battery, what will the computer lose? Many thanks!
All it says is XPS on the outside. It says Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU E6550 32 bit Vista Service Pack 2 2.00 GB.  If you need more than that, you might could tell me where to look.  It does differen... See more...
All it says is XPS on the outside. It says Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU E6550 32 bit Vista Service Pack 2 2.00 GB.  If you need more than that, you might could tell me where to look.  It does different things every day. I reset it Wednesday and it is still on Wednesday and today is 30 minutes behind.     
Using Vista with an XPS desktop.  Is there a battery problem and a way to change the battery?