kash56's Posts

kash56's Posts

Hey guys.. I m in a troubletrouble since  my alienware m15x 720q gtx 260m is not starting and just showing dim lights on pressing power button. After going to repair the guy is saying the graphics ca... See more...
Hey guys.. I m in a troubletrouble since  my alienware m15x 720q gtx 260m is not starting and just showing dim lights on pressing power button. After going to repair the guy is saying the graphics card is shot. I want to know the possible reasons my graphics card broke and wat is the solution. I mean if someone can repair or i have to go for a new one. If new which one is cheap and gud coz i dont wana spend too much for this old beast
Does Corsair Value select RAM support my alienware M15x, i7 720q. Or else what brands will support my laptop ,transcend, kingston, crucial... And wat is best
Well...that is helping but its again confusing coz in some forums i read that more than 8 gb is also working fine. I MEAN one 8 gb and a 2 gb i can put in my laptop. so i was planing for a single... See more...
Well...that is helping but its again confusing coz in some forums i read that more than 8 gb is also working fine. I MEAN one 8 gb and a 2 gb i can put in my laptop. so i was planing for a single 8 gb ram to buy
I WAS THINKING TO UPGRADE FROM 4 GB TO 8GB RAM. But the problem is I just noticed that my alienware has two slots filled with 2x2gb Ram. I thought i would buy only one 4gb Ram but looks like I ha... See more...
I WAS THINKING TO UPGRADE FROM 4 GB TO 8GB RAM. But the problem is I just noticed that my alienware has two slots filled with 2x2gb Ram. I thought i would buy only one 4gb Ram but looks like I have to buy now a 8gb ram. I wanted to know if the previuos 2x2gb ram will get wasted or i can still use them also suggest the 8GB RAM specs and co.  because i m confused between this 1333 mhz and 1600 mhz thing.