vsu1kumar's Posts

vsu1kumar's Posts

After some experiment, it turns out it is related to the house electrical system. Whenever someone flip certain switch in my house (On or Off), the monitor will black out without fail. Im sure this ... See more...
After some experiment, it turns out it is related to the house electrical system. Whenever someone flip certain switch in my house (On or Off), the monitor will black out without fail. Im sure this model in particular have some bad earthing or something since I have never experience such problem in any other device or previous Dell monitor that I own. Try it yourself and make people flip switch in your house. I am waiting for answer from Dell too since this is the 2md time my monitor is replaced (S2320L. totally busted and cannot be turned on) and Dell replace with 2440L as the third replacement. Anyhow Im afraid it will break the monitor sooner or later and I am incline to return it.... I got a new monitor which is also having the same issue as above. Dell, please suggest a solution to this.