eriq65's Posts

eriq65's Posts

Great thanks for your response. one more question if I may. Is Intel HD graphics the same as intel 4400 or 4600 integrated graphics? the system I ordered just says (Intel HD graphics) does not specif... See more...
Great thanks for your response. one more question if I may. Is Intel HD graphics the same as intel 4400 or 4600 integrated graphics? the system I ordered just says (Intel HD graphics) does not specify if is 4400 or 4600.
Recently purchased an Inspiron 15-7537 with  500 GB Solid State Hybrid Drive with 8GB Flash hard drive, I called order support to see if I could upgrade the hard drive to a larger hard drive at a... See more...
Recently purchased an Inspiron 15-7537 with  500 GB Solid State Hybrid Drive with 8GB Flash hard drive, I called order support to see if I could upgrade the hard drive to a larger hard drive at a later time. (simple enough?), No. I was transferred 6 times all  i could do was laugh in disbelief and frustration after around the 4th time of repeating my name and customer profile information. long story short if i upgrade the memory from 6GB to 8GB of ram and upgrade the hard drive to 1TB from the dell webpage does this void the warranty, this is what the last sales rep I spoke to told me.