Piscislitoral's Posts

Piscislitoral's Posts

Tesla1856 and DELL-Milena , I do not understand is why the  <profanity> always fails to start the HDD -1 with SSD Raid- 0 . I do not understand . I really ... See more...
Tesla1856 and DELL-Milena , I do not understand is why the  <profanity> always fails to start the HDD -1 with SSD Raid- 0 . I do not understand . I really do not . Why when starting from a normal Hdd in Hdd- 2, the two SSD in HDD -0 and HDD - 1, can read and write and work on them . I really do not understand. To see who of us all have knowledge to understand and solve this, I certainly am already locked .
First many thanks for replying, everyone and try to help . I will give you all the information you ask me and I will try to answer in order: 1. - Discs are Sam... See more...
First many thanks for replying, everyone and try to help . I will give you all the information you ask me and I will try to answer in order: 1. - Discs are Samsung 500Gb Ssd of Basic , model ( DXT08B0Q ) Sata 3 I have tried on another computer and they work well both individually and in Raid- 0 . They work to sata 6 gb / s . 2. - The service has changed my motherboard and the Connection tab between the hard drives and motherboard . Both are new. 3. - I passed a test with the software " Samsung Magician " Perfomance Penchmark perfectly . What really pisses me off is that without being in Raid- 0 , starting from a normal Hdd Hdd- 2, the two SSD in HDD -0 and HDD - 1, can read and write and work on them . I really do not understand ... Tesla1856 .... I did not understand when you say : " I do not think You Can Have OS Monitored when in RAID TRIM ... " Thank you so much Tesla1856 .
First many thanks for replying, everyone and try to help . I will give you all the information you ask me and I will try to answer in order: 1. - Discs are Sam... See more...
First many thanks for replying, everyone and try to help . I will give you all the information you ask me and I will try to answer in order: 1. - Discs are Samsung 500Gb Ssd of Basic , model ( DXT08B0Q ) Sata 3 I have tried on another computer and they work well both individually and in Raid- 0 . 2. - The service has changed my motherboard and the Connection tab between the hard drives and motherboard . Both are new. 3. - The controller "Option Rom or Orom " Raid configuration is 11.6.0.1702 . * Note: If the Raid- 0 I install it on HDD -0 ( Sata 3 ) and HDD -2 ( Sata 2 ) works perfectly Raid- 0 . And , another important point , Hdd -1 (the last port of the metal case ) Sata 3, which always fails. Thank you very much , DELL - Milena .
Good afternoon everyone . I have an Alienware M18x R2 using it in an architectural office. I have seen that many users have got the same problem as me. The ha... See more...
Good afternoon everyone . I have an Alienware M18x R2 using it in an architectural office. I have seen that many users have got the same problem as me. The hard drive HDD-1 ( coupled with a f lexible tab ) recognizes the hard disks connected to that port at random or not recognized . If you install a RAID- 0 in HDD- 0 + HDD-1 ( Sata III) , It does not work or if by any chance to start the RAID- 0 , usually gives a lot of mistakes . I 'm testing on HDD-1 AND HDD-0  two hard drives 500GB Samsung 840 SSD , W7x64 and bios A12 . But it does not work on RAID-0, HDD-1 not recognizes the SSD . Any solution ? ... Thank you very much in my name and that of all people with the same problem.