Jiptrack's Posts

Jiptrack's Posts

Are you using Windows 8.1? OR did you recently update to windows 8.1? There is an issue with the update, if you have just updated, and you will need to update the drivers or use the basic driver if... See more...
Are you using Windows 8.1? OR did you recently update to windows 8.1? There is an issue with the update, if you have just updated, and you will need to update the drivers or use the basic driver if none is available - give it a try. windows 8.1 adjust brightness
Method 1: Resetting Power   download windows 8.1 pro free   1. Take out the  battery, the charger and  any peripherals such as (USB devices, printers etc).   2. Press and Hold the Power bu... See more...
Method 1: Resetting Power   download windows 8.1 pro free   1. Take out the  battery, the charger and  any peripherals such as (USB devices, printers etc).   2. Press and Hold the Power button for 30 seconds. Release the button after 30 seconds.   3. Put the charger back in and check if the laptop now powers up. If it does, then put the battery back in as well. laptop will not turn on    
Try to troubleshoot the BSOD using WhoCrashed and then update/uninstall the faulting program.
What does the sound icon looks like? Does it has any red x on it? If you right click the sound icon form the tray, and select "Playback Devices" which is the one checked?
you can restore your profile to an earlier date in the safe mode to fix the issue. user profile cannot be loaded
you can restore your profile to an earlier date in the safe mode to fix the issue. user profile cannot be loaded
A very simple fix to the issue is restoring to an earlier date. See complete steps @ user profile service
Download Windows 8.1 ISO 
I had the same issue and it was due to the corrupt permissions. I had to reassign permissions for MMDevices from the regedit. audio device is diabled
Here's a mini guide that may help - [Fix] Your Laptop Will Not Turn On
You can reinstall it. Step By Step Guide To Install Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter
Please restore to an earlier date in safemode. The methods at the windows forums are too complicated, restoring to an earlier date in safe mode worked best for me. Fixing The User Profile Service f... See more...
Please restore to an earlier date in safemode. The methods at the windows forums are too complicated, restoring to an earlier date in safe mode worked best for me. Fixing The User Profile Service failed the logon
This thread is old but anyone with a similar issue should restore the computer to an earlier date in Safe Mode. Wish, i hadn't restored my system and found the fix earlier. Fixing The User Profile Se... See more...
This thread is old but anyone with a similar issue should restore the computer to an earlier date in Safe Mode. Wish, i hadn't restored my system and found the fix earlier. Fixing The User Profile Service failed the logon