i0mega's Posts

i0mega's Posts

Thanks, I ended up cloning the disk somehow with Dell backup and recovery. It's weird I am not provided with a CD or cant obtain an ISO containing the OS which came with my PC..
Hey, I am looking for options to upgrade the onboard graphics card on my new optiplex 9020 sff. How about ASUS Radeon R7 240 2GB ? What are the requirements I should take under consideration? L... See more...
Hey, I am looking for options to upgrade the onboard graphics card on my new optiplex 9020 sff. How about ASUS Radeon R7 240 2GB ? What are the requirements I should take under consideration? Low-profile, Half height, Dimensions, power consumption... Thanks!
Hello, I have purchased a new Optiplex 9020 SFF which came with windows 7 64-bit professional installed, as well as with a windows 8 CD. I would like to reinstall windows 7 64-bit on a new SSD dr... See more...
Hello, I have purchased a new Optiplex 9020 SFF which came with windows 7 64-bit professional installed, as well as with a windows 8 CD. I would like to reinstall windows 7 64-bit on a new SSD drive. How can I obtain the ISO for that version? I do not wish to install Windows 8. Thanks!