PurplePartyGato's Posts

PurplePartyGato's Posts

The problem I'm having is I can't manually install the drivers like the person in the tutorial is doing because I can't even boot into the windows 7 desktop. How would I install the drivers? On my wi... See more...
The problem I'm having is I can't manually install the drivers like the person in the tutorial is doing because I can't even boot into the windows 7 desktop. How would I install the drivers? On my windows 8 or would I have to use a USB or disc or something
A while ago I installed windows 8 over the preinstalled windows 7 on my Alienware M14x. Now i'm having performance issues and driver issues and I would like to go back to windows 7. I don't have the ... See more...
A while ago I installed windows 8 over the preinstalled windows 7 on my Alienware M14x. Now i'm having performance issues and driver issues and I would like to go back to windows 7. I don't have the install disc that came with my laptop. Instead I'm using another windows 7 install disc. When I installed windows 7 on my laptop it says that windows 7 can't find drivers for my hardware ( or something similar to that). I think I have the recovery partition still. Is there any way I can get windows 7 up and running?