Amiram's Posts

Amiram's Posts

Thanks for the answer. The PC is from 2012, so not warranty anymore. I will as you siad buy from ebay. Thanks again 🙂
Hi everyone. When i got My pc i also got Windows 7 home premium DVD.  I have lost my windows 7 DVD and now i can not format my PC. But i have the Windows Key number! What i have to do? Thank you for ... See more...
Hi everyone. When i got My pc i also got Windows 7 home premium DVD.  I have lost my windows 7 DVD and now i can not format my PC. But i have the Windows Key number! What i have to do? Thank you for helping me.
Hi. I bought my alienware R4 in 10/09/2012 and now I have problem with the hard drive so-called sector errors and are told that it should be replaced immediately. Wondered if I still have warranty on... See more...
Hi. I bought my alienware R4 in 10/09/2012 and now I have problem with the hard drive so-called sector errors and are told that it should be replaced immediately. Wondered if I still have warranty on the hard drive or is it expired with service warranty for one year ago? I've heard people say it's 5 year warranty on the hard drive! can that be right? Thanks for all your help