Luca2606's Posts

Luca2606's Posts

Hi, I tried that however, its not auto detecting the drivers. ill just click to "find it myself" and it only gives one audio driver: Creative Labs CT9570 Audio Driver which has been out since 201... See more...
Hi, I tried that however, its not auto detecting the drivers. ill just click to "find it myself" and it only gives one audio driver: Creative Labs CT9570 Audio Driver which has been out since 2012. Other than that playback devices are not recognising my headphones neither through device management.
Hi,  I currently have audio output coming from both headphones and speakers.  Can anyone help out. Alienware m14x r2 
Hi,  I went to change the colour options in my alienware m14x and though the tabs are clickable from alienfx to alien touch, alien fx only shows an alien script.  Can anyone help out, im u... See more...
Hi,  I went to change the colour options in my alienware m14x and though the tabs are clickable from alienfx to alien touch, alien fx only shows an alien script.  Can anyone help out, im using windows 8.1 
Hi Naomi,  I checked it with a headset and its working fine. Ill do the procedure in the coming days. thank you so much for your excellent help.
no the problem is every app even youtube. i found a list of drivers that i have to install but everything is up to date. i had a problem with my keybaord last time and they opened up my computer.... See more...
no the problem is every app even youtube. i found a list of drivers that i have to install but everything is up to date. i had a problem with my keybaord last time and they opened up my computer. maybe they did a mistake and touched the sound card by mistake? 
No not that I am aware of. It generally happens when im watching something on my VLC player, it kind of happens but lately its been happening more frequently. 
Hi, I have an alienware but lately I have a problem with my sound, sometimes its running normal but then it kinds of fade away. i did not connect it to any device like 5.1 or so. I run on Windows... See more...
Hi, I have an alienware but lately I have a problem with my sound, sometimes its running normal but then it kinds of fade away. i did not connect it to any device like 5.1 or so. I run on Windows 8.1. If you have any suggestions or experienced the problem cause customer service is <ADMIN NOTE: Substitute character removed as per TOU> in Malta.  Thanks a lot.