nohackmove's Posts

nohackmove's Posts

Merhaba Webinardan sonra LC kullanarak USB üzerinden FW update nasıl yapıldığını anlatan bir yazı paylaşacaktınız. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz? Son zamanlarda FTP üzerinden update denediğimizde kata... See more...
Merhaba Webinardan sonra LC kullanarak USB üzerinden FW update nasıl yapıldığını anlatan bir yazı paylaşacaktınız. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz? Son zamanlarda FTP üzerinden update denediğimizde katalog hatası alıyoruz ve USB den update geçmeye çalıştığımızda ise Path ve Catalog hataları geliyor 11-12-13 G cihazlrda denedik  
Hi all I am using Dell Vostro 5470, it has all stock peripherals and after latest OS installation i noticed that there is no clue that It has a BT device inside. before last OS installation I am ... See more...
Hi all I am using Dell Vostro 5470, it has all stock peripherals and after latest OS installation i noticed that there is no clue that It has a BT device inside. before last OS installation I am sure I was using BT to connect with BT Headset. Now at device manager or newtwork devices in shell manu also in network and share center there is no sign of it. Bios is up to date. I did discharged Static eleectricity. installed latest drivers both from dell and intel websites for N 7260 wifi adapter. No BT device detected yet. How can I fix this without reinstallation of Operating system?
You need to enter display options and modify what happens when close lid option This is the fix for you. There is a screenshot for you also below;
Hi, I am using Dell Vostro 5470 for a year. I want to change its LCD Panel to have a better resolution. Also want to have new lcd panel IPS and if possible matte screen. Is that possible? ... See more...
Hi, I am using Dell Vostro 5470 for a year. I want to change its LCD Panel to have a better resolution. Also want to have new lcd panel IPS and if possible matte screen. Is that possible? I need assitance about that.
At the second post your question was already answered. I supports Half size mSata and maximum 128gb I was nearly buying a normal size mSata it did not have support at Vostro.
which version worked? Bios FW: A09? I was installed bios at first after windows installation so did not have this problem.
Hi, which one of above did solve your problem? can you be specific?