xoloscuintle's Posts

xoloscuintle's Posts

Thank you Daniel, well, I burned a WinServer2008 image and a winserver 2003 image into a DVD (each image in a different DVD ) with ROXIO Creator software. I installed a CD/DVR-ROM drive in my Power... See more...
Thank you Daniel, well, I burned a WinServer2008 image and a winserver 2003 image into a DVD (each image in a different DVD ) with ROXIO Creator software. I installed a CD/DVR-ROM drive in my PowerEdge R210 server without any problem. I repeat all the process: starting unified server configuration", "OS deployment" , Select drive source, specify drive source, I selected local drive (CD/DVD/USB), Select Media (Appears the name of my Winserver DVD) , I selected it, I left empy the Catalog location box, clicked NEXT button , and I´ve got this message: " Catalog file not found, make sure that the Windows (R) catalog and DELL (TM) update packages for Windows (R) are used". I repeat the process with the other WinServer2003 DVD and I´ve got the same message. I dont know what kind of packeges I have to include in my DVD, any suggestions?? I really appreciate your help. thanks.
Hi, I already have a SUSE linux Enterprise server 11 installed in my PE R210-1. But I want to replace this one and instead install a Windows Server 2008_datacenter. I have a winServer_2008 ISO imag... See more...
Hi, I already have a SUSE linux Enterprise server 11 installed in my PE R210-1. But I want to replace this one and instead install a Windows Server 2008_datacenter. I have a winServer_2008 ISO image and I´ve put it into an USB with the Unetbootin tool (allows me to extract an ISO image into a USB drive) I restart my R210 server, set my USB as my first boot device , but nothing happens. I restart my R210 server, strike f10 key, entering system services, "starting unified server configuration", "OS deployment" , Select drive source, specify drive source, I selected local drive (CD/DVD/USB) and then I got this message: " No volume available for local repository) Could some one help me to describe the correct procedure to install the new OS ? Did I miss something like add some drivers or specific files into my USB drive??? please help me...