FloridaGirl62's Posts

FloridaGirl62's Posts

Hey there!.... Is "ChrisM"  still helping out on here?  Anyway, I wanted to send him my info (svc tag): <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed as per privacy policy>to get some help with this VERY issue. M... See more...
Hey there!.... Is "ChrisM"  still helping out on here?  Anyway, I wanted to send him my info (svc tag): <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed as per privacy policy>to get some help with this VERY issue. Mine is XP SP3 and my speakers just quit one day for no reason!!  Headphones work but no sound from those speakers. All cords and attachments are snug...and it is just a mystery!....Can someone help me, please?.....Thanks, Valerie
..I have a similar problem. I have an old Dimension E520/XP Home....and I had a 5.1 surround sound speaker system (Dell MMS 5650) that worked great a year ago and now NO sound comes from ANY speakers... See more...
..I have a similar problem. I have an old Dimension E520/XP Home....and I had a 5.1 surround sound speaker system (Dell MMS 5650) that worked great a year ago and now NO sound comes from ANY speakers but the headphones have sound (when plugged in). I have not upgraded my pc yet. Can anyone give a drawing or sketch on how to go about attaching the Dell MMS 5650 surround speaker system to a Dell dimension E520 or E521?? .....I can find NO info on these speakers and I know I'm not the only one that has them!! I have tried everything and nothing worked so I settled for a new pair of headphones. I know this needs upgrading but I'm trying not to give up (XP) without a fight! LOL!  HELP!!     emoticon.Huh?.title
...I  also have an older Dell E520 Dimension...and I just installed a card too and thought I'd recommend one to you that I've had a good experience with:: D-Link Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter,  Model... See more...
...I  also have an older Dell E520 Dimension...and I just installed a card too and thought I'd recommend one to you that I've had a good experience with:: D-Link Gigabit Desktop PCI Adapter,  Model # DGE-530T......(Network Card & Drivers) This can be found at your local Walmart for around $20.00 ....it's compatible and easy to install....just remember you must install the drivers (CD)  first...., then shut down your PC and install the adapter and your Dell will recognize it when you log back on.....I recommend this cuz it's all you need , affordable and easy......!!