Gerodan's Posts

Gerodan's Posts

This is a Alien 14, and I bought 1 year ago. The operating system is Windows 10. 
So, basically, I was trying to reinstall my computer this afternoon. Everything was pretty good, until a point where the computer is stuck at 99% for preparing the computer=_= And then, I restart... See more...
So, basically, I was trying to reinstall my computer this afternoon. Everything was pretty good, until a point where the computer is stuck at 99% for preparing the computer=_= And then, I restart the computer...... Everything looks fine, better when I was trying to reinstall the computer again. I found out that I lost the factory recovery=_= And, also, the installation was failed=_= Guys, I guess I need help.......Just give a way to re-install the computer=_=
It seems to be better, but I think the problem still exists. And unfortunately, I don't have an extra monitor.............so.............I may not be able to check the problem.
I think the problem is still here after I re-install the video driver. The only thing I can do is re-install the game. And it looks a little better when it is third time or fourth time to run the... See more...
I think the problem is still here after I re-install the video driver. The only thing I can do is re-install the game. And it looks a little better when it is third time or fourth time to run the game.
Thank you very much.
Could you tell how to re-install the graphics driver because I really don't know how to do it correctly. And thank you for answering me question.
It shows terrible, I can show you. And, do you think if it is a hardware problem?
Hi, Naomi I really don't know, but it only shows when I am playing games. It shows these when I use either power saver or high performance( battery power option).  And thank you for trying to a... See more...
Hi, Naomi I really don't know, but it only shows when I am playing games. It shows these when I use either power saver or high performance( battery power option).  And thank you for trying to answer me question.
I got this computer 20 days ago. Right now, I find some problems on my computer. I don't know what is the reason for that. Can someone see the pictures and answer me the question. Here is my e-... See more...
I got this computer 20 days ago. Right now, I find some problems on my computer. I don't know what is the reason for that. Can someone see the pictures and answer me the question. Here is my e-mail address <private data removed> .