petwest's Posts

petwest's Posts

Hello. Unfortunately, it doesn't look very nice. Same somewhat blurry screen. Any other suggestions? I'm hoping not to have to return these monitors. Thanks.
Hello. No, I haven't used the OSD for anything,. and I have no recollection of having changed the factory defaults. All the same, how would you use it to reset the factory defaults? Also, why would g... See more...
Hello. No, I haven't used the OSD for anything,. and I have no recollection of having changed the factory defaults. All the same, how would you use it to reset the factory defaults? Also, why would going to the defaults make a difference. The resolution is set to 1366x768. That is recommended. Thanks.
Hello. Have Dell E1914H monitor. It's set to the recommended 1366x768. The screen is blurry. Also, it's almost like you can see the pixels on the desktop. I had the Dell N1910N w/ Windows 7 and I was... See more...
Hello. Have Dell E1914H monitor. It's set to the recommended 1366x768. The screen is blurry. Also, it's almost like you can see the pixels on the desktop. I had the Dell N1910N w/ Windows 7 and I wasn't having these problems. I have Windows 8.1 and Dell XPS 8700. Is there a solution to this problem short of buying a better monitor. Thanks.
Hello. I have XPS 8700, Windows 8.1, and the Dell E1914H monitor. I am very dissatisfied with the clarity of the monitor. When the desktop is active, it's as though I can see the pixels. Also, webpag... See more...
Hello. I have XPS 8700, Windows 8.1, and the Dell E1914H monitor. I am very dissatisfied with the clarity of the monitor. When the desktop is active, it's as though I can see the pixels. Also, webpages and programs don't look clear, significantly less clear than they did on the Dell IN1910N. Is there any way to get this monitor to project more clearly? Or do I have to return it and get something else.