misha666's Posts

misha666's Posts

Thanks for advice, but I have already checked the accessories sections of both Dell and Alienware. Unfortunately they do not seem to sell batteries. I will still phone them, but will target buyin... See more...
Thanks for advice, but I have already checked the accessories sections of both Dell and Alienware. Unfortunately they do not seem to sell batteries. I will still phone them, but will target buying the new one on amazon.
Thanks for the answer. Can you confirm that these batteries on Amazon are fully compatible with Alienware 14? Best regards, Mike
Hi all! I have Alienware 14, bought in November 2013. Today I experienced the problem with the battery - the sign says "0% available, not charging". The laptop turns off if the power cord is ej... See more...
Hi all! I have Alienware 14, bought in November 2013. Today I experienced the problem with the battery - the sign says "0% available, not charging". The laptop turns off if the power cord is ejected. The cycles of charging/discharging were quite rare, although I used Desktop Mode to prolong the battery life. Anyway, 3 years is a decent time period for any battery. The most important issue is following: where can I buy the replacement (preferably quickly)? I live in the UK, by the way. The battery model I need is Simplo PABAS0241231. I would be very grateful for any help from you. Best regards, Misha
Hi all, I think its high time to upgrade my Alienware 14 from 8GB to 16GB. Are all DDR3L memory sticks compatible? Should I buy 2 * 8GB and throw out my 2 * 4GB? What are the best manufactu... See more...
Hi all, I think its high time to upgrade my Alienware 14 from 8GB to 16GB. Are all DDR3L memory sticks compatible? Should I buy 2 * 8GB and throw out my 2 * 4GB? What are the best manufacturers? Thank you in advance!
Hi there! I have the same issue to address - if it is possible to upgrade Alienware 14 R1 with 8GB memory to 16GB memory? Are there some important issues I need to follow? Thank you in adva... See more...
Hi there! I have the same issue to address - if it is possible to upgrade Alienware 14 R1 with 8GB memory to 16GB memory? Are there some important issues I need to follow? Thank you in advance!
I have recently performed power drain and BIOS update - the indicator now shows "75%, plugged in, not charging". Seems that battery need to be replaced anyway.
Hi everyone! I bought Alienware 14 in December 2013 and was using it for 11 months until now. I mentioned some symptoms a week ago - the battery indicator shows "71% available (plugged in, no... See more...
Hi everyone! I bought Alienware 14 in December 2013 and was using it for 11 months until now. I mentioned some symptoms a week ago - the battery indicator shows "71% available (plugged in, not charging)" even if AC adapter is connected for quite a long time. Today, I mentioned that the maximum charge indicator changed to "68% available". Does that mean my battery is dying? Has anybody encountered that issue and what are possible solutions? Thank you in advance. P.S. I used the "desktop mode" setting from the beginning, but battery was always charging up to 100%.