dhohbach's Posts

dhohbach's Posts

I have had the same problem since I got mine in December.  I'm still waiting for dell to do something to fix it.  I went back to using my old 17.  My 13 has become a very expensive paper weight. ... See more...
I have had the same problem since I got mine in December.  I'm still waiting for dell to do something to fix it.  I went back to using my old 17.  My 13 has become a very expensive paper weight.
No, I've called multiple times, and they don't have an answer.  It seems that the people at dell didn't actually test the driver they released.  I've tried every one I can find on the support sit... See more...
No, I've called multiple times, and they don't have an answer.  It seems that the people at dell didn't actually test the driver they released.  I've tried every one I can find on the support site that says it's for the 13.  None of them work at all.  So now my 13 sits in the corner, I only use it when I have no other choice.  This has been a HUGE was of money.  Lesson learned
No, I never have.  At this point I'm pretty sure it will never happen.  Last time I buy anything from Dell, ever!
Has anyone out there found a touch pad driver that works besides the standard driver that is in windows 8.1?  The driver install on the support page DOES NOT work.  Says it's for Alienware 13 with wi... See more...
Has anyone out there found a touch pad driver that works besides the standard driver that is in windows 8.1?  The driver install on the support page DOES NOT work.  Says it's for Alienware 13 with windows 8.1....but the control panel to adjust the touch pad settings crashes.   Starting to wonder if it was tested before release.
Did you ever find an solution to this?  I'm having the same issue.  From what I can tell it seems dell doesn't have a driver for the trackpad.  I've tried multiple times, only thing that works is... See more...
Did you ever find an solution to this?  I'm having the same issue.  From what I can tell it seems dell doesn't have a driver for the trackpad.  I've tried multiple times, only thing that works is the standard windows driver.  Really disappointed, and dell hasn't been any help.
Anyone else having issues getting any driver other than the standard windows driver to work with the touchpad?  Dell has one on the support website that says it's for win 8.1, but it doesn't work... See more...
Anyone else having issues getting any driver other than the standard windows driver to work with the touchpad?  Dell has one on the support website that says it's for win 8.1, but it doesn't work.  Have spent several hours with multiple departments.  I am getting the run around usually ending with my call getting dropped after being on the phone for over 2 hours.  Has anyone tried a driver from another company?  Really getting annoyed, thinking I should have bought from another company.
Does anyone know where I can get a new gpu card for my M17?  After 20 months it appears the gpu is dying.  I either get blue screens during games or the notebook freezes on login.  When I uninsta... See more...
Does anyone know where I can get a new gpu card for my M17?  After 20 months it appears the gpu is dying.  I either get blue screens during games or the notebook freezes on login.  When I uninstall the gpu and use the built in intel it runs fine.  Other times when I try to install the nvidia drivers I get an error in the install saying to supporting hardware found.  If it were the motherboard I assume there would be other issues.