cdiego's Posts

cdiego's Posts

Hi tnargnai, I have the same problem as you, two e7440 with A14 Bios and the double key still there. Fedora 20 - 3.18.5-101.fc20.x86_64 - KDE 4.14 After 10 year buying only Dell to my IT comp... See more...
Hi tnargnai, I have the same problem as you, two e7440 with A14 Bios and the double key still there. Fedora 20 - 3.18.5-101.fc20.x86_64 - KDE 4.14 After 10 year buying only Dell to my IT company, which works only with Linux server (Almost DELL Servers), we are really decided to buy new laptops, desktops and servers from another company. A simple thing like a Keyboard not working well is not acceptable. Doouble key problem, double keyy problem, double key problemm. Justin, Dell, is it the keyboard issue with Linux really closed?
On E7440 with A14 bios, the repeeeeeeat problem is gone. But the doouble key, is back againn. I really don't understand how difficult is to dell to solve this BUGs. People, please test if ... See more...
On E7440 with A14 bios, the repeeeeeeat problem is gone. But the doouble key, is back againn. I really don't understand how difficult is to dell to solve this BUGs. People, please test if you also you get the doouble key problem.
Hi, This week, Dell Brazil sent me a special bios E7440I13 (I13, not A13) the repeat problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm disappeared, *** But the problemmm of duplicatee keyss returnedd **** It i... See more...
Hi, This week, Dell Brazil sent me a special bios E7440I13 (I13, not A13) the repeat problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm disappeared, *** But the problemmm of duplicatee keyss returnedd **** It is frustrating. Dell, please Help US with a definitive solution
Cara, está complicado. Todo mundo que usa os notebooks da linh XX40 da DELL com linux parece ter o mesmo problema. Dá uma olhada no forum da DELL US http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/... See more...
Cara, está complicado. Todo mundo que usa os notebooks da linh XX40 da DELL com linux parece ter o mesmo problema. Dá uma olhada no forum da DELL US http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/p/19593360/20694148#20694148 Posta o seu caso lá também Tomara que o pessoal de BIOS da Dell faça alguma coisa!
Hi, it didn't help. After wait time / delay, the problem occurs again. If we do a fast and soft press in the key, even with a higher acceptance delay (bounce keys), then the keyboard looks like i... See more...
Hi, it didn't help. After wait time / delay, the problem occurs again. If we do a fast and soft press in the key, even with a higher acceptance delay (bounce keys), then the keyboard looks like it was continually pressed. When we do a harder press in the key, it works well.
> If I have a external keyboard connected to usb port, it does not happen using the notebook keyboard. Forget this.... if I have a external keyboard connected, if I try to use the notebook keyboard... See more...
> If I have a external keyboard connected to usb port, it does not happen using the notebook keyboard. Forget this.... if I have a external keyboard connected, if I try to use the notebook keyboard it also happened.... the external keyboard is ok, the notebook keyboard is not ok.
Hi people, I did more tests. In my case, it happens always when I do a fast and soft press in any key. If I do a hard press in any key it does not happen. If I have a external keyboard ... See more...
Hi people, I did more tests. In my case, it happens always when I do a fast and soft press in any key. If I do a hard press in any key it does not happen. If I have a external keyboard connected to usb port, it does not happen using the notebook keyboard.
Where can I download the A09 bios version to test?
Latitude E6540 BIOS update A10 breaks keyboard input http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19593360 Alguém do time de BIOS da DELL pode ajudar? Estou com dois Latitude 744... See more...
Latitude E6540 BIOS update A10 breaks keyboard input http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19593360 Alguém do time de BIOS da DELL pode ajudar? Estou com dois Latitude 7440 com esse mesmo problema Usuários do 6540, 7240, 7440 etc... todos com o mesmo problema.
1) My two 7440 with keyboard issues in A10 and A11 bios: keyboard failureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee A08 also has problemm (Double characters sometimes... windows and linux) Fedora 20 Fedora (3.16.7-200.fc... See more...
1) My two 7440 with keyboard issues in A10 and A11 bios: keyboard failureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee A08 also has problemm (Double characters sometimes... windows and linux) Fedora 20 Fedora (3.16.7-200.fc20.x86_64)  / Fedora (3.16.6-200.fc20.x86_64) 2) Arch Linux Wiki wiki.archlinux.org/.../Dell_Latitude_E7440 Dell Latitude E7440 Keyboard inputs the same character multiple times on one keypress Happens with A10 bios. Downgrading to A08 is the only fix for now. Also applies for Dell Latitude E7240. 3) Ubuntu bugs.launchpad.net/.../1258837 Talking about touch pad, but some people have the same keyboard problem. 4) Arch linux Forum archlinux.2023198.n4.nabble.com/Dell-latitude-and-keyboard-problem-td4700819.html
Dell Support, Please fix it. A lot of linux users have the same problem, even use Ubuntu certified by dell.
Hi, I have the same problem on Latitude E7440 after A10 or A11 upgrade. The keyboard repeattttttttt. With A08 I have double key problems.. (key, keey, keeyy) Fedora 20, Kernel 3.6.16, Kde 4.14.... See more...
Hi, I have the same problem on Latitude E7440 after A10 or A11 upgrade. The keyboard repeattttttttt. With A08 I have double key problems.. (key, keey, keeyy) Fedora 20, Kernel 3.6.16, Kde 4.14. I cannot use A08 older BIOS because other problems.. The 'bad' workaround is disable  keyboard repeat in KDE, or x xset -r
I have two latitude e7440, they came with bios A09. We updated to A11 bios, now we are having problems with the keyboard in linux. We have tried using A08, and A10 bios. The both versions ... See more...
I have two latitude e7440, they came with bios A09. We updated to A11 bios, now we are having problems with the keyboard in linux. We have tried using A08, and A10 bios. The both versions have problems, A08 duplicates key inputs (Windows and Linux): examplee - and A10 repeats key inputs in linux:  exampleeeee It is a known problem.. https://www.mail-archive.com/arch-general@archlinux.org/msg37028.html I think in A09 was ok, but I cannot find this version in dell Website. Where is A09 version to download?
Hi, I have two 7440 bought in Brazil with Non Touch FHD Antiglare Screen, and they have the same illumination problem. I think it is a quality problem, other people and reviews on the Interne... See more...
Hi, I have two 7440 bought in Brazil with Non Touch FHD Antiglare Screen, and they have the same illumination problem. I think it is a quality problem, other people and reviews on the Internet says the same.
Olá, tenho dois equipamentos E7440 que vieram com a bios A09. Foram atualizados para A11, procedimento que sempre fazermos em novos equipamentos, mas começamos a ter alguns problemas quando utili... See more...
Olá, tenho dois equipamentos E7440 que vieram com a bios A09. Foram atualizados para A11, procedimento que sempre fazermos em novos equipamentos, mas começamos a ter alguns problemas quando utilizamos linux. É como se a tecla engatasse e repetisse sem parar, em vários sites de várias distribuições linux  (ubuntu, fedora, arch, gentoo) referenciam como sendo problema relacionado a bios do modelo. Alguns recomendam baixar para BIOS A08, só que essa versão tem problema conhecido de duplica as teclas digitas tanto no linux e windows. A versão A10 e A11 tiveram keyboard improvements no changelog, não duplica mais, mais as revezes repete sem parar. Na versão A09 original aparentemente funcionava vem, mas não encontro essa bios para download no site da Dell. (Na verdade essa versão A09 nunca tinha visto no site, e agora nenhuma BIOS, nem driver do 7440 estão disponíveis para download)
Olá, alguém sabe informar o que aconteceu com os drivers e bios para download no site da dell para o Latitude E7440? Sumiram do site a alguns dias. Não tem nada mais para download. Atenciosamen... See more...
Olá, alguém sabe informar o que aconteceu com os drivers e bios para download no site da dell para o Latitude E7440? Sumiram do site a alguns dias. Não tem nada mais para download. Atenciosamente!