jimbotz's Posts

jimbotz's Posts

Hi there, and if you have already tried this i apologize. I run on my L502X which uses GT 540M graphics a most demanding game called "Dayz standalone", before i sorted the problem which you are havin... See more...
Hi there, and if you have already tried this i apologize. I run on my L502X which uses GT 540M graphics a most demanding game called "Dayz standalone", before i sorted the problem which you are having it was a nightmare to behold lol, but now it is working just fine, no more stuttering, no more lockups, anyway the simple fix goes like this. Go into your "Nvidia control panel"  on the left click on "Manage 3D settings",  click on 1   "Program settings" then "select a program to customize,  find your game/software. 2  "select preferred graphics processor"  go on the one which says "High-Performance Nvidia processor". Then apply the settings. Good luck Jim
As above guys, it was working fine but now nothing, i have downloaded and run Dells diagnostics tool and am informed at the end that all USB ports are working just fine, do not know where to go from ... See more...
As above guys, it was working fine but now nothing, i have downloaded and run Dells diagnostics tool and am informed at the end that all USB ports are working just fine, do not know where to go from here, i hope someone can help me with suggestions. I brought the Laptop second user couple weeks back and it is in beautiful condition and well looked after. Thanks Jim