Filipdoc's Posts

Filipdoc's Posts

I feel really disappointed from Dell. They just told they're unable to solve that and told me to unistall the program since the system run anyway without it. Well If they are really unable I would ex... See more...
I feel really disappointed from Dell. They just told they're unable to solve that and told me to unistall the program since the system run anyway without it. Well If they are really unable I would expect them being a little more polite, I mean it is like they told me: "don't care about it". I actually care since my laptop wasn't for free 
Thanks, but I've already tried that link. I still have the problem. I can't install the program. I'm afraid I have to wait for next updates :(....
I have a brand new Inspiron 7548 and have problems trying to update True Color. I unistalled it but now I can't install the new version. I get this error message:"No Display support available fo Disp... See more...
I have a brand new Inspiron 7548 and have problems trying to update True Color. I unistalled it but now I can't install the new version. I get this error message:"No Display support available fo Display Manufacturer SDC...". I can't solve this problem