buddyjones-2015's Posts

buddyjones-2015's Posts

I will try that. It may be a few hours before I can give that a try. Thanks!
Yes, Windows 2008.
The problems previously stated occurred with both free and pro versions. Your are more the welcome to contact me. Summary info... Devices: IPhone and IPad  iOS: 4.3 Version: Pro. Tried th... See more...
The problems previously stated occurred with both free and pro versions. Your are more the welcome to contact me. Summary info... Devices: IPhone and IPad  iOS: 4.3 Version: Pro. Tried the free version and could not connect. Both versions worked on all devices before latest iOS update. Setup: Manual. No changes were made between iOS version updates. Connection: VPN, Cisco IPSec. Windows 2008 R2 Other troubleshooting: see forum thread. Other
Nope, no luck. Again, worked fine pre-ios4.3 but not now. Still works on iPhone or IPad with 4.2. By the way, VNC to a Mac works fine.
Both. I believe I've tried those steps, although will try again. I'm using manually setup.
I tried a "clean install" on both my IPhone 3GS and Ipad 1, and still can't get a connection. Each device connected before the latest IOS update. Note: I have a co-worker with an Ipad that has ... See more...
I tried a "clean install" on both my IPhone 3GS and Ipad 1, and still can't get a connection. Each device connected before the latest IOS update. Note: I have a co-worker with an Ipad that has NOT updated to IOS 4.3. Pocket Cloud works fine. We're working in the same network environment, Windows Server 2008 R2 standard.
"Could not connect to server" Manual connections
I've had the same problem as well. Worked fine on both IPad and IPhone before 4.3, and now it no longer works.