sofianito's Posts

sofianito's Posts

Wow, I just got an email stating that I will receive it on Thursday. Hope the suffering is worthed 😉
I ordered a week ago a Dell XPS 13 9380 with international us keyboard. I received the tracking number but there is no progress in UPS. I was puzzled  when I received an email from Dell stating that... See more...
I ordered a week ago a Dell XPS 13 9380 with international us keyboard. I received the tracking number but there is no progress in UPS. I was puzzled  when I received an email from Dell stating that the laptop is shipped from China, and that I cannot track the shipment until the laptop arrives at Netherlands. According to Dell I would receive it at last on May3rd. It seems the laptops are tranported on a cargo and then dispatched to different UE contries? Why does It take so long?  
  No entiendo porque Dell no ofrece el teclado US americano en XPS 13 9380, offrecen solamente el americano internacional. El Dell precision 5520 que compré el año pasado y el nuevo 5530 que acaba ... See more...
  No entiendo porque Dell no ofrece el teclado US americano en XPS 13 9380, offrecen solamente el americano internacional. El Dell precision 5520 que compré el año pasado y el nuevo 5530 que acaba de salir ofrecen el teclado US americano. Me pueden explicar la razón? No cuesta nada a Dell ofrecer ofrecer el teclado americano. Apple lleva ańos ofreciendo varios teclados. Por favor hacernos caso a los consumidores. He pedido el teclado americano internacional porque no tuve elección pero sinceramente estoy descontento.
Buenas, Hay una oferta de Dell que se termina hoy: Nuevo XPS 13 Precio de mercado 1.658,74 € Ahorro total 209,74 € Entrega estándar Gratuito Precio de Dell 1.449,00 € Precio con IVA, gastos de... See more...
Buenas, Hay una oferta de Dell que se termina hoy: Nuevo XPS 13 Precio de mercado 1.658,74 € Ahorro total 209,74 € Entrega estándar Gratuito Precio de Dell 1.449,00 € Precio con IVA, gastos de envío incluidos (salvo disposición en contrario) Envío y entrega Envío en 3 - 5 días laborables Me interesa la oferta pero quiero pedir el teclado americano (y no el teclado americano internacional). También quiero el color White Frost en vez del que viene por defecto. Se puede hacer a través de la web de Dell? He llamado esta mañana a Dell para solicitar asistencia en los pedidos y me ha dicho que no ofrecen asistencia y que le única forma sería hacerlo a través de la web de Dell...
I am stuck since several days because Dell Spain doesn't have any interest in assisting customers orders. There is an offer that expires today April 15th and I'm still struggling to get help. The off... See more...
I am stuck since several days because Dell Spain doesn't have any interest in assisting customers orders. There is an offer that expires today April 15th and I'm still struggling to get help. The offer is the following: Nuevo XPS 13 Precio de mercado 1.658,74 € Ahorro total 209,74 € Entrega estándar Gratuito Precio de Dell1.449,00 € Precio con IVA, gastos de envío incluidos (salvo disposición en contrario) Envío y entrega Envío en 3 - 5 días laborables Basically I want to order the White Frost color and The US American keyboard layout (not The US international). I called Dell Spain but they they don't provide assistance because that department is close due to the policy of the company. Barton, please could you you reach them to sort out this problem. Thanks in advance.
Hi It seems Dell Spain still doesn't offer other colors except traditional black. Any reason for this delay?
Hi, Few days ago I received my Dell Precision 5520. It came with a pre-installed ubuntu 16.04. The weird thing is that when booting the first time, I can only login as a guest user by pressing ente... See more...
Hi, Few days ago I received my Dell Precision 5520. It came with a pre-installed ubuntu 16.04. The weird thing is that when booting the first time, I can only login as a guest user by pressing enter key. I can't sudo or do anything useful. The disk has 3 partitions: /dev/sda1 (EFI partition type - FAT32 - 524MB) /dev/sda2 (Basic Data type - FAT32 - 3.2GB) /dev/sda3 (Linux Filesystem Ext4) I guess the second partition holds the recovery image, isn't it? I am tempted to reinstall ubuntu on the third partition, but feel like I would be missing some specific dell drivers that wouldn't be present from the general ubuntu 16.04 distro? What should I do?
Hi George, My company is willing to order several Dell Precision 5520 here in Madrid/Spain. My question is would it be possible to order the laptops with a US Keyboard layout from Dell Spain instea... See more...
Hi George, My company is willing to order several Dell Precision 5520 here in Madrid/Spain. My question is would it be possible to order the laptops with a US Keyboard layout from Dell Spain instead of the Spanish layout? If yes, who should they contact? If no, would it be possible to order and replace the Spanish layout with a US keyboard parts? Thanks.
Shall we expect the dell precision kaby lake by the Christmas or by end of January?
Will the xps 15 have  a xeon processor and FHD dispkay without touchscreen options?
Thanks George! I hope it happens in Q1-2017 before Apple releases its kabylake models 🙂 Best regards,
When shall we expect the new dell precision 5510 update with kaby lake?
Any chance to have the Dell Kaby Lake Developer XPS 13" and Precision 5510 15" with US Keyboard layout here in Spain? The Skylake Dell had only Irish/UK layout here in Spain. Apple offers all its... See more...
Any chance to have the Dell Kaby Lake Developer XPS 13" and Precision 5510 15" with US Keyboard layout here in Spain? The Skylake Dell had only Irish/UK layout here in Spain. Apple offers all its computers with different layouts US included. I hope Dell will wake up and provide the same options as Apple because for many people the keyboard layout is a deal breaker. Thanks
Hi George, Thank you very much for the update. I never used a US international layout. I believe it would be quite identical to the US Layout, isn't it? Do you have the link for the precision 5... See more...
Hi George, Thank you very much for the update. I never used a US international layout. I believe it would be quite identical to the US Layout, isn't it? Do you have the link for the precision 5510 model? The only link I found searching in Dell website provides either a Spanish or UK/Irish layout. Here is the link:   http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=xctop5510emea&model_id=precision-m5510-workstation&c=es&l=es&s=bsd&cs=esbsdt1 Best regards, Sofiane
Thanks George. Did you have the chance to get a feedback from the Spanish team? I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards, Sofiane
Hi George Barton, Could you please let me know if the XPS 9550 or the Precision 5510 could be ordered with a US keyboard from Spain? I tried to contact Dell chat but they have no clue... Many tha... See more...
Hi George Barton, Could you please let me know if the XPS 9550 or the Precision 5510 could be ordered with a US keyboard from Spain? I tried to contact Dell chat but they have no clue... Many thanks. Sofiane
Hi, I live in Spain, and I'd like to know if I can order the Dell Precision 5510 with a US keyboard layout? Also, I'd like to know why the "High performance solid state M.2 PCIe de 512 GB, MPWS" is l... See more...
Hi, I live in Spain, and I'd like to know if I can order the Dell Precision 5510 with a US keyboard layout? Also, I'd like to know why the "High performance solid state M.2 PCIe de 512 GB, MPWS" is less expensive than "M.2 PCIe 512GB SSD" according to Dell Spanish website: configure.euro.dell.com/.../config.aspx ;model_id=precision-m5510-workstation&c=es&l=es&s=bsd&cs=esbsdt1 Thanks
Hi, I live in Spain, and I'd like to know if I can order the Dell Precision 5510 with a US keyboard layout? Also, I'd like to know why the  "High performance solid state M.2 PCIe de 512 GB, MPWS"... See more...
Hi, I live in Spain, and I'd like to know if I can order the Dell Precision 5510 with a US keyboard layout? Also, I'd like to know why the  "High performance solid state M.2 PCIe de 512 GB, MPWS" is less expensive than "M.2 PCIe 512GB SSD" according to Dell Spanish website: configure.euro.dell.com/.../config.aspx;model_id=precision-m5510-workstation&c=es&l=es&s=bsd&cs=esbsdt1 Thanks