Adham Asmar's Posts

Adham Asmar's Posts

Hello, Yes, it is work successfully. I have uninstalled DAP Version 2.3.00003.072,A09 then restart and install Version 2.2.3.9,A06. Thanks Adham Asmar
Dear Rishi, the issue start after I start the DOSUPDAT.BAT file to update the firmware, there is no bluescreens/ system crashes, I tried to restore the system on earlier point but the same error di... See more...
Dear Rishi, the issue start after I start the DOSUPDAT.BAT file to update the firmware, there is no bluescreens/ system crashes, I tried to restore the system on earlier point but the same error displayed. no I didn't replace it, it was work properly before installing windows 64bit. I have installed the latest version of bios. I did the diagnostic test, it is pass without error. I tried to install using compatibility mode, but the same error occurred. I have enabled the built in admin, and installing the DDPA without luck. please make sure that the sleep.exe and ushdiag.exe in the DOS folder in the firmware files is compatible with windows 64bit. Regards, Adham Asmar
[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/3518/0028.System-Information.pdf:550:0]
Hello, please find the attached file concerning requested screenshot, also I will export the system info from supportassist software and send it in the next post. Yes, I tried to run as admi... See more...
Hello, please find the attached file concerning requested screenshot, also I will export the system info from supportassist software and send it in the next post. Yes, I tried to run as admin but the same error occurred. Regards,
Hello, the service tag# is: <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy> Regards,
Hello, The download link for the firmware is:  http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=TJ9CD Best Regards,
Hello, I have tried to update the firmware for finger print of my latitude E4310, but I got the following error please advice.
hello, Mohammad is right, when I tried to install the firmware I got a message that the program not compatible with 64bit message (in the attached file ). regards Adham Asmar
[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/3518/fingerprint.pdf:550:0]Hello, I have the same problem on my laptop latitude E4310. attached files requested screen sho... See more...
[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/3518/fingerprint.pdf:550:0]Hello, I have the same problem on my laptop latitude E4310. attached files requested screen shots. thanks