ecig's Posts

ecig's Posts

Hi, Please download the Bluetooth driver from the following link...surely it will solve all Dell user's problem of bluetooth for windows 8 32/64 bit. http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/det... See more...
Hi, Please download the Bluetooth driver from the following link...surely it will solve all Dell user's problem of bluetooth for windows 8 32/64 bit. http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS031999
Go back to calibrate and reset/restore to default.
Check and see what other services are running by opening Windows Task Manager, click on the Processes Tab and then on CPU twice. This will tell you what process is hogging the CPU. (Assuming you are ... See more...
Check and see what other services are running by opening Windows Task Manager, click on the Processes Tab and then on CPU twice. This will tell you what process is hogging the CPU. (Assuming you are not using a BlueTooth keyboard?)
The problem does appear to be related to improper grounding of the card reader as mentioned in this thread by another.  You can try grounding the card reader to the chassis (a bare metal area) or do ... See more...
The problem does appear to be related to improper grounding of the card reader as mentioned in this thread by another.  You can try grounding the card reader to the chassis (a bare metal area) or do what I do.  I just touch a screw head on the back of my PC and then I insert the card.  I don't remove my finger from the screw until the card is in.  I haven't had a failure since I have been doing this.
<ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per TOU>. Mine was bought used.  No service.  I was sitting here and the darned thing just slipped out on its own.  Sometimes I get annoyed.  So I took a moment with... See more...
<ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per TOU>. Mine was bought used.  No service.  I was sitting here and the darned thing just slipped out on its own.  Sometimes I get annoyed.  So I took a moment with Google and here I am.   It is not very important.   I would like it fixed, but...  Velcro? OK.  Any other simple ideas would be welcome.
I have to update my Bios when I got my XPS 8900 to work with the GTX 980 ti. You can always try not updating it but I would update it if I were you just to make sure it will work fine with your machi... See more...
I have to update my Bios when I got my XPS 8900 to work with the GTX 980 ti. You can always try not updating it but I would update it if I were you just to make sure it will work fine with your machine.
I have one of these en route right now.  I went with the i5-2400 and the ATI 6670.  Hopefully no issues...