valerie.shaw's Posts

valerie.shaw's Posts

I have windows 7, so not related there. I have tried both USB  and jack microphones and there is no difference. This is definitely frustrating, as I do voice-overs for a living. I have not come acros... See more...
I have windows 7, so not related there. I have tried both USB  and jack microphones and there is no difference. This is definitely frustrating, as I do voice-overs for a living. I have not come across this issue with any other computer. Both mics have been used without issue on other laptops and PC's.
I am having the same issue with mine (Latitude e7450) with low playback after using a mic for recording. I am not using it for the purpose of skyping but rather for recording narration on powerpoint ... See more...
I am having the same issue with mine (Latitude e7450) with low playback after using a mic for recording. I am not using it for the purpose of skyping but rather for recording narration on powerpoint and articulate files. I have reinstalled articulate and ppt and there is no change. I have ensured that the recording levels are maxed in the Dell audio settings. Any help would be appreciated, since this is for work!