default_usr's Posts

default_usr's Posts

I'm having the same problem with Dell Latitude E5550 (1st gen 2014/2015) - driver fails to install althrough it's listed as recommended in the Dell Update application. Also there is another problem... See more...
I'm having the same problem with Dell Latitude E5550 (1st gen 2014/2015) - driver fails to install althrough it's listed as recommended in the Dell Update application. Also there is another problem: my laptop got 2 screens connected and if I do connect to it over remote desktop (RDP) it loses the network connection and all windows are resized (it's got to be something to do with the intel driver I'm quite sure). Right now I'm using 10.18.14.4578 driver (installed from intel.com website). I will try to revert back to the older driver (20.19.15.4483, A04) and see if it helps. But still, would be nice to resolve this issue with driver for Win7 x64. Basically, the driver page for VIDEO for my laptop product tag is unusable right now, because VIDEO driver fails to install.
OK, just sent the details.
Hi. I've wanted to replace battery in my old Dell E5550 (Latitude 15 5000 Series (E5550/5550) September 2014-April 2015) to the new battery which is 62WHR (model number is 6MT4T). Battery looks... See more...
Hi. I've wanted to replace battery in my old Dell E5550 (Latitude 15 5000 Series (E5550/5550) September 2014-April 2015) to the new battery which is 62WHR (model number is 6MT4T). Battery looks like new and arrived with hologram means its genuine. But after installation it's not charging in the laptop and battery light indicator is blinking. If I install my old battery (which is 51whr came with laptop) it works just fine, charges, etc. I couldn't reflash BIOS when I'm on the new battery because it only has 7% left. So I reflashed on my old battery, I'm on BIOS A14 (which is the latest I believe for my model). Could this problem with charging be related that this type of battery is only supported in newer generation of E5550 (January 2015) laptops according to spec here http://i.dell.com/sites/doccontent/shared-content/data-sheets/en/Documents/CSG-EN-XX-ALL-Latitude-15-E5550-Spec-Sheet.pdf ? Maybe there is some BIOS or something which might help in my case? Thank you.
Hi. I'm wondering what is the revision on HDMI port of Dell E5550? Would be nice to know for both 2014 (Haswell) revision of this laptop and 2015 (Broadwell) laptop. Do both of them suppo... See more...
Hi. I'm wondering what is the revision on HDMI port of Dell E5550? Would be nice to know for both 2014 (Haswell) revision of this laptop and 2015 (Broadwell) laptop. Do both of them support 4K monitors via HDMI? Thanks.
Hi again, Adam. There are some people who might have keyboard frame you're looking for. I've just posted this thread on some forum, so someone might contact you for an exchange.
Hi, Adam! Unfortunately I've already adjusted the frame to adjust my new RU keyboard. It's not that hard to adjust actually it. To make reverse thing you'd need to remove small thingie where ... See more...
Hi, Adam! Unfortunately I've already adjusted the frame to adjust my new RU keyboard. It's not that hard to adjust actually it. To make reverse thing you'd need to remove small thingie where enter is and that's all I believe. Here is couple of pics:
I'm wondering about US keyboard lattice? Do you have any idea about Part# ? I've tweaked UK lattice tho, but still would be nice to know this as well.
Hi. I'm sorry but I'm not that fluent in speaking English language. However, since nobody seems to get back to me (from livechat) with an answer where can I get a replacement I modded my curren... See more...
Hi. I'm sorry but I'm not that fluent in speaking English language. However, since nobody seems to get back to me (from livechat) with an answer where can I get a replacement I modded my current frame so it fits new RU keyboard I've got. Maybe it would be useful for someone, but here is a part number for UK keyboard lattice (it was on the back): CN-02G1M5-GMHC1-4A2-0805-A00 Still, I'm pretty sure frame for these kinda keyboards is valuable because all keyboards up for sale come without it. Btw, is CPU embedded on this machine (SoC) or I can upgrade it anyhow to the NEW generation CPU without replacing whole board? Many thanks.
What about US keyboard lattice? I believe it's same. Many thanks for your help. I will try to get info off dell.ru but I doubt they have any info about Dell Latitude E5550 they don't even hav... See more...
What about US keyboard lattice? I believe it's same. Many thanks for your help. I will try to get info off dell.ru but I doubt they have any info about Dell Latitude E5550 they don't even have it listed on their site.
Well, I'm not looking for a *RU keyboard*, I'm looking for a keyboard frame only. Frame for it is SAME as for US keyboard. Any ideas where I can get keyboard frame?
Hi. Thanks for the detailed explanation on how-to remove and install the frame. However, my question was where I can order frame which suits US/RU keyboard. Right now I have UK keyboard w... See more...
Hi. Thanks for the detailed explanation on how-to remove and install the frame. However, my question was where I can order frame which suits US/RU keyboard. Right now I have UK keyboard with Rectangle Enter key and simple current frame I have won't fit my new RU keyboard I've ordered for replacement. Here are some pictures so you notice the difference: UK keyboard: US/RU:
Hi. I've already asked this question on your livechat and operator said he will get back to me, but it's been a week and still no answer. Basically, I've bought a UK DELL E5550 and I want to re... See more...
Hi. I've already asked this question on your livechat and operator said he will get back to me, but it's been a week and still no answer. Basically, I've bought a UK DELL E5550 and I want to replace it's keyboard to RU keyboard. I've already purchased RU keyboard but it comes without frame. RU keyboard got the same frame as US keyboard but even for US there is no frame, so my question where can I get frame for DELL E5550 for US/RU layout? Another question is related to DELL Wireless E5550 Gobi 4G LTE Broadband Card. I have this LTE module installed in my laptop and there are 3 pins for antennas. 1 MAIN, 1 AUX and 1 GPS, but I can only see 2 antennas. 1 for MAIN and 1 for AUX. Where is GPS antenna or it should be like that?