sankaravel.s's Posts

sankaravel.s's Posts

Hello, I am unable to use Dell Backup and Recovery to make recovery media. So the first option will not work for me. If I have to use the second option, where can I find my Windows 7 OEM product ke... See more...
Hello, I am unable to use Dell Backup and Recovery to make recovery media. So the first option will not work for me. If I have to use the second option, where can I find my Windows 7 OEM product key? I believe I was not given any product key information while purchasing. Thanks in advance! Sankaravel S
Hello all, I bought my Dell Studio 1558 five years back. While purchasing my laptop, it was pre-installed with Windows 7 64 bit Home premium operating system. Now I have to format my laptop and ins... See more...
Hello all, I bought my Dell Studio 1558 five years back. While purchasing my laptop, it was pre-installed with Windows 7 64 bit Home premium operating system. Now I have to format my laptop and install Windows 7 again. The thing is I have lost my OS CD which came along with my laptop while purchasing and as my laptop's warranty has been expired, I am unable to request Dell support. I made the purchase in India and now I have been moved to US. Please suggest some option so that I can reinstall the OS. Thanks in advance! Sankaravel S