GDG84's Posts

GDG84's Posts

Thank you very much for your kind suggestions. First of all i forgot to mention that my issue occur both on intel integrated gpu and nvidia discrete gpu. As you told I've tried an external monito... See more...
Thank you very much for your kind suggestions. First of all i forgot to mention that my issue occur both on intel integrated gpu and nvidia discrete gpu. As you told I've tried an external monitor  and it goes ok, without waves, so it should be the LCD. My temps are quite fine: CPU is normally 60-70 C°, reaching 90-94 C° on max system stress test using dell support assist (cpu usage: 100%). Cores are normally 45-70 C° and GPU Nvidia around 50-55 C°. The issue started  after a force reboot dued to some problems i had after upgrading to win10.  Waves usually start to appear quite immediately on first startup (i can see them on the first win10 screen after bios load where i type my windows account password), tough at the beginning they're faded and small so i can barely see them. After some time (after 15-30 minutes usually) the wave presence becomes more evident, incraesing their width and range and turning to yellow. Plus they're not visible on white background, while they're evident on green-blue-black. Anyway i wasn't able to establish a relation between waves presence and system usage (in fact sometimes waves are small and faded while i run big graphic/cpu stressing games, other times waves are big and evident on same games 😄 ). Do i need to replace the whole LCD or maybe is something less (dust or internal cables or inverter problems)? Thank you very much
None can help me? 😞
Hello,  i've an Alienware 17 laptop bought in 2013. Suddenly my monitor has started to act strange, displaying waves of interferences on the whole screen: sometimes they fades away, sometimes i c... See more...
Hello,  i've an Alienware 17 laptop bought in 2013. Suddenly my monitor has started to act strange, displaying waves of interferences on the whole screen: sometimes they fades away, sometimes i can barely see them, other times they're clearly evident. They reminds me theese kind of interferences that used to appear on old chatode televisions. I've tried to reinstall all my video drivers (intel and nvidia) but the problem persists. I've also tried to boot with live ubuntu but the problem again persists. How can i fix this?  Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english. Here it's how it looks: http://imgur.com/a/PlikE