V T's Posts

V T's Posts

No. As I have written, I have the full HD (and not the 4k) version. Settings are: 20 to 30% brightness full hd wifi internet browsing I think 4 hours with those activities is ridiculous. ... See more...
No. As I have written, I have the full HD (and not the 4k) version. Settings are: 20 to 30% brightness full hd wifi internet browsing I think 4 hours with those activities is ridiculous. If I try to process a PDF file is goes down to 2 hours... Thank you for your answer anyway.
Few days ago I got my Dell Xps 13 (skylake, non-touch, full-hd, intel core I7, 250 GB SDD), but I am quite disappointed because of the battery life. Normal usage (wifi, Word, 30% brightness, internet... See more...
Few days ago I got my Dell Xps 13 (skylake, non-touch, full-hd, intel core I7, 250 GB SDD), but I am quite disappointed because of the battery life. Normal usage (wifi, Word, 30% brightness, internet, chat) gives me 4.20 hours. Very far away from the 11 hours reviewers claim. I have also updated the BIOS. But it did not improve much. Do you believe the battery could be defective?  These are the results: FULL CHARGE CAPACITY 54 mWh CYCLE COUNT - Since OS install At full charge 4:29:51 At design Capacity 4:47:21 Thanks in advance for you time.