BlackSushi's Posts

BlackSushi's Posts

just replace the motherboard and will work again for 50-60 $ 
Hi there do you know what component is the charge regulator i mean the pwm seem to be the chip PM25LD010 which i think is the bios in this motherboard let me know if you can get more info.
Hi there i found out my dell xps 18 is not charging due PWM faulty to send right current at the battery to charge and due the structure of the motherboard which from ac adapter current pass through t... See more...
Hi there i found out my dell xps 18 is not charging due PWM faulty to send right current at the battery to charge and due the structure of the motherboard which from ac adapter current pass through the motherboard and the battery which it does not power on with out it may someone who is technician or have schematic of the board confirm that in this case is the chip PM25LD010 (BIOS) that act as a PWM and supply the right current at the charge system, was thinking to replace it and see what happen but of course will need to programmed first.
Hi there i found out my dell xps 18 is not charging due PWM faulty to send right current at the battery to charge and due the structure of the motherboard which from ac adapter current pass through t... See more...
Hi there i found out my dell xps 18 is not charging due PWM faulty to send right current at the battery to charge and due the structure of the motherboard which from ac adapter current pass through the motherboard and the battery which it does not power on with out it may someone who is technician or have schematic of the board confirm that in this case is the chip PM25LD010 (BIOS) that act as a PWM and supply the right current at the charge system, was thinking to replace it and see what happen but of course will need to programmed first.