invisibleman3's Posts

invisibleman3's Posts

Tried this but it did not work for me. Thanks anyway.
According to that article, a repeatedly flashing amber light means the battery has failed. "Fatal battery failure with AC adapter present. Constantly blinking amber light." A solid amber light, a... See more...
According to that article, a repeatedly flashing amber light means the battery has failed. "Fatal battery failure with AC adapter present. Constantly blinking amber light." A solid amber light, again according to that article, means that there is less than 10% charge, which is not the case. <10% charge Solid amber As my post stated, I have a solid amber light at all times, regardless of the level of charge in the battery.
The amber light is constantly on, not flashing just solidly on, whether on or off and regardless of the battery charge percentage.  The battery charges just fine. It's been this way since I got it.  ... See more...
The amber light is constantly on, not flashing just solidly on, whether on or off and regardless of the battery charge percentage.  The battery charges just fine. It's been this way since I got it.  I tried posting for help before but didn't get any responses.
I am having the same issue. My battery is currently 90% charged and the front battery indicator is solid amber.