hardwarepcit's Posts

hardwarepcit's Posts

Is the Dell program ("Dell update application") that propose and manage this update we only accept the update than is the program that manage all incluse restart. But in ALL PC we accepted, this upd... See more...
Is the Dell program ("Dell update application") that propose and manage this update we only accept the update than is the program that manage all incluse restart. But in ALL PC we accepted, this update crashed windows and forced a boot on next restart. "If there were a systemic fault with the BIOS files, we would be seeing thousands of complaints which we are not." Major companies use standard hardware and BIOS configurations. We modified some BIOS settings and added a secondary HDD. So the BIOS update that Dell proposes with automatic update are for ALL machine not only for standard. However, we solved by disabling the TPM setting in BIOS (normally is enable).
hi, do you solve? I've the same issue on 2 dell vostro
I have the same problem on these two models. Dell software indicated a BIOS update. So I launched the BIOS update. But when I restart the laptops, Windows10 did not start (blue screen, error on memor... See more...
I have the same problem on these two models. Dell software indicated a BIOS update. So I launched the BIOS update. But when I restart the laptops, Windows10 did not start (blue screen, error on memory management). I tried automatic windows repair, start in safe mode, start with installation CD (prompt-> fixmbr fixboot), tested the ram and  are 100% working, 0 error, all failed to solve the problem. Why would Dell propose a BIOS update that crash the machine?
the problem partially solve with last BIOS manually upgrade (because the software update not find last BIOS version) but remain the frontal USB problem that sometimes not find pendrive...is not a b... See more...
the problem partially solve with last BIOS manually upgrade (because the software update not find last BIOS version) but remain the frontal USB problem that sometimes not find pendrive...is not a big problem user use the back USB port Recently I buy another Vostro3650... similar problem with VGA cable:  when start pc with HDMI cable  work perfeclty but  when use  VGA cable  I need wait about 60sec (BLACK screen) than the pc start to load win10 this DELL DESKTOP have some problems, are not perfect pc....
I found the problem :  in LEGACY MODE  works ONLY with  HDMI cable ,  not  with VGA cable...   very strange bug I tried different lcd (dell, samsung) same result the monitor remain black with VGA... See more...
I found the problem :  in LEGACY MODE  works ONLY with  HDMI cable ,  not  with VGA cable...   very strange bug I tried different lcd (dell, samsung) same result the monitor remain black with VGA cable when I switch to legacy mode  (no signal)....and system doesn't boot because there is  a message that indicate a  cmos error (that I cant' see with vga cable - black screen .... )   technical support is very awful: I opened  the ticket a week ago, today I explain them that   the problem is VGA output with legacy mode and they told me to verify that the monitor is in VGA mode after a week this is the support??? I'm not stupid.... I know that if use VGA output I need to set lcd with VGA/analogic .....I tried more than one lcd and the lcd are the same that in uefi mode works .
as I  wrote  is impossible reset to UEFI  mode  because the  PC are unusable:   BLACK  SCREEN, no DELL logo, no BIOS access F2....    I tried  also with jumper reset   CMOS and remove battery, noth... See more...
as I  wrote  is impossible reset to UEFI  mode  because the  PC are unusable:   BLACK  SCREEN, no DELL logo, no BIOS access F2....    I tried  also with jumper reset   CMOS and remove battery, nothing,  black screen .... I have a lot of Vostro 3250 but I can't crash all , for the moment 2  PC are ko  after   I set  "LEGACY MODE"     the usb issue is a secondary problem.... the pendrive/hdd are 2.0  works on  other pc and rear port  
nobody can help me? I try to contact DELL tech support  a week ago, they can't solve very bad assistence very bad pc... they have built  desktops that become unusablea if set  "LEGACY MODE" ... See more...
nobody can help me? I try to contact DELL tech support  a week ago, they can't solve very bad assistence very bad pc... they have built  desktops that become unusablea if set  "LEGACY MODE"  to boot with DVD ABSURD!!!
major software are  32bit and  32bit software WORKS also with 64bit version! in fact also micrsoft  provide  32bit  program  in  64bit version  (for example  Internet Explorer..... ) a 32bit pro... See more...
major software are  32bit and  32bit software WORKS also with 64bit version! in fact also micrsoft  provide  32bit  program  in  64bit version  (for example  Internet Explorer..... ) a 32bit program run faster in a 64bit system/machine
why do you install 32bit version?  this is the problem...32bit system  can use only ~3gb of ram and video card integrated  use the same systema ram,  so  3gb - vga ram = 2gb memory avaiable   r... See more...
why do you install 32bit version?  this is the problem...32bit system  can use only ~3gb of ram and video card integrated  use the same systema ram,  so  3gb - vga ram = 2gb memory avaiable   remove 32bit and install 64bit (product key is the same...) bye
hi I buy several DELL Vostro 3250 w10pro  for office I 've update win10 to last version I 've update driver/bios with DELL update I found this problem: - front USB (3.0) works only with ... See more...
hi I buy several DELL Vostro 3250 w10pro  for office I 've update win10 to last version I 've update driver/bios with DELL update I found this problem: - front USB (3.0) works only with keyboard and mouse... not works with pendrive and hdd box - if I try to put Legacy mode instead of UEFI  in BIOS or with F12 at boot  the pc stop to works (black screen, hdd not blink).... I try to reset cmos with jumper and remove the battery  but pc never start again can you help me?