DBridgland's Posts

DBridgland's Posts

I am having an issue with a Gemalto smart card reader. The device is displayed within device manager but will not appear in the Gemalto Toolbox software. The device has been added in the TCX Config... See more...
I am having an issue with a Gemalto smart card reader. The device is displayed within device manager but will not appear in the Gemalto Toolbox software. The device has been added in the TCX Configuration Suite. When using RDP, the card reader is brought through and displays in Toolbox without any issues. When plugging the reader in to a WYSE terminal, you can select "Proceed" to the WYSE prompt but you cannot view the device within the toolbox software. You can still see the device within Device Manager. I would appreciate any help I can get with this. Many thanks, David
I am having a similar issue with a Gemalto smart card reader. The device is displayed within device manager but will not appear in the Gemalto Toolbox software. When using RDP, the card reader is bro... See more...
I am having a similar issue with a Gemalto smart card reader. The device is displayed within device manager but will not appear in the Gemalto Toolbox software. When using RDP, the card reader is brought through and displays in Toolbox without any issues. The device has been added in the TCX Configuration Suite. I would appreciate any help I can get with this.
I am having a similar issue with a Gemalto smart card reader. The device is displayed within device manager but will not appear in the Gemalto Toolbox software. When using RDP, the card reader is bro... See more...
I am having a similar issue with a Gemalto smart card reader. The device is displayed within device manager but will not appear in the Gemalto Toolbox software. When using RDP, the card reader is brought through and displays in Toolbox without any issues. The device has been added in the TCX Configuration Suite. I would appreciate any help I can get with this.