DELL-Aniketh S's Posts

DELL-Aniketh S's Posts

You suspicion is right. The downstream ports can used to access flash drives on a computer, but only if the monitor is connected to the system using a USB upstream port on the monitor. This enables t... See more...
You suspicion is right. The downstream ports can used to access flash drives on a computer, but only if the monitor is connected to the system using a USB upstream port on the monitor. This enables the monitor to work as usb hubs. You would still not be able to just use the monitor to watch videos. The USBs will only be ready by the computer not by the monitor, unlike TVs with usb support. Hope this was helpful.
Hi Ulisse, Are you connecting the monitor to a docking station or is it directly connected to the computer. Please try disconnecting the monitor from the system and then check if it powers off a... See more...
Hi Ulisse, Are you connecting the monitor to a docking station or is it directly connected to the computer. Please try disconnecting the monitor from the system and then check if it powers off and on fine. Do let us know if you have trouble power the monitor on after resuming the system from sleep. To assist you better, send me a private message with the service tag, if possible the invoice for the purchase, along with your name and email address.
Hi Lonsare, Are you able shutdown/ restart the computer from the login screen or does it freeze completely and you have to force it to shutdown? If you are able to shutdown/ restart the computer,... See more...
Hi Lonsare, Are you able shutdown/ restart the computer from the login screen or does it freeze completely and you have to force it to shutdown? If you are able to shutdown/ restart the computer, please use the link to assist you in booting the computer to the safe mode http://dell.to/2oBZf4r This will let you boot to the window 10 recovery environment. Try booting the system to the system to the safe mode and let me know if it boots. Also you can try a system restore, in the advanced startup options.
Hi Manos, Thank you for the update. 500 or 550 Watt PSU should be sufficient. Just check how many pin connector does the graphics card use, a 6pin or an 8pin. It would be best to use a 550 Watt PS... See more...
Hi Manos, Thank you for the update. 500 or 550 Watt PSU should be sufficient. Just check how many pin connector does the graphics card use, a 6pin or an 8pin. It would be best to use a 550 Watt PSU in case you upgrade any other hardware.
Thank you for the confirmation. Please try these steps to isolate if this a hardware or software issue 1. Go the device manager, under ' sound, video and game controllers' uninstall and delete the r... See more...
Thank you for the confirmation. Please try these steps to isolate if this a hardware or software issue 1. Go the device manager, under ' sound, video and game controllers' uninstall and delete the realtek drivers. 2. Shutdown the computer after removing the drivers. 3. Power up the computer while holding the 'Fn', which will initiate the built-in hardware diagnostics. Once the test is complete, do share the results with us. Also, run the quick audio test which is available after the scans have completed. While running the audio test check if the speakers sound normal or if there is an issue with the sound at the beginning.. Do let us know how it goes.
Good Day! It could be a be an OS issue or a BIOS issue. Have you updated the BIOS to the latest version? In order for me to assist you better, please share the service tag of the computer, and your... See more...
Good Day! It could be a be an OS issue or a BIOS issue. Have you updated the BIOS to the latest version? In order for me to assist you better, please share the service tag of the computer, and your email address over a private message so that i have more information on your system's specification.
Good Day! Along with the sound drivers on the computer, there would be a software like Wave max audio or Wave max pro. I would first suggest you try and disable all enhancements on the software an... See more...
Good Day! Along with the sound drivers on the computer, there would be a software like Wave max audio or Wave max pro. I would first suggest you try and disable all enhancements on the software and check if the issue still persists.  Also, have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own like updating drivers or the BIOS firmware? In order for us to assist you better, Please share the service tag of the computer, regsitered owner's name and email address with me over a private message to me.
Hi Manos, It is very much likely that the power supply is insufficient for the graphics card, have you tried booting the computer without the graphics card? does it post without the card - Anike... See more...
Hi Manos, It is very much likely that the power supply is insufficient for the graphics card, have you tried booting the computer without the graphics card? does it post without the card - Aniketh S
Hi Steve, The easiest way to identify on what is causing the Bluescreen would be running applcations like Bluescreenview http://dell.to/2njBwFd Once the application is installed, it would be able ... See more...
Hi Steve, The easiest way to identify on what is causing the Bluescreen would be running applcations like Bluescreenview http://dell.to/2njBwFd Once the application is installed, it would be able to retrieve / read the minidump files that are created whenever the system runs into a BSOD. If you have trouble reading those files. open the start menu and type run, then press enter. This would bring up the run command box. There type minidump and press enter. If possible compress those files into a rar archive and share it on the thread so that I can analyze the files and let you know whats causing it.
Hi Raga007, I apoligize for the delayed response. Please open the device manager i.e . Win key + R, then type 'devmgmt.msc' then under network adapters, right click on the wireless adapter l... See more...
Hi Raga007, I apoligize for the delayed response. Please open the device manager i.e . Win key + R, then type 'devmgmt.msc' then under network adapters, right click on the wireless adapter listed there and select uninstall (make sure that the option to delete the driver is unchecked). Then restart the computer. Doing so, will refresh the drivers loaded and let me know if it works. Also have you tried using the computer on anyother network apart from yours. 
Hi Raga007, 1. Firstly, i am curious to know what you mean by the screen being flipside, do you mean that the screen is inverted and everything is upside down If so, please use the following co... See more...
Hi Raga007, 1. Firstly, i am curious to know what you mean by the screen being flipside, do you mean that the screen is inverted and everything is upside down If so, please use the following combination to invert the screen Ctrl+Alt+Up Arrow.  2. If you could share an image of the screen it would be most helpful. Once you have fixed the inverted screen, moving to the invalid ip address,  press the windows key + 'R' together. This would open the Run command box then type cmd, which would open the command prompt type ipconfig and share the wired lan and wireless lan ip addresss, gateways that are listed there. Also type these commands. Type ipconfig /release at the prompt window, press Enter, it will release the current IP configuration. Type ipconfig /renew at the prompt window, press Enter, wait for a while, the DHCP server will assign a new IP address for your computer. Let us know if this works.
Hi Shalom, Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us on our Community forums. Please send me a private message along with the service tag of the computer, registered owner's n... See more...
Hi Shalom, Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us on our Community forums. Please send me a private message along with the service tag of the computer, registered owner's name and email address. If you have any details of the chat log that you have had, please share that as well. I am also here to assist you with your technical queries. Please let me know what assistance you require.
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns in our Community forums . Have you checked if the gestures are enabled under the Touchpad settings. Do any of the gestures work? In order fo... See more...
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns in our Community forums . Have you checked if the gestures are enabled under the Touchpad settings. Do any of the gestures work? In order for me to help you better, please send me a private message with the service tag along with your email address, registered owner's name and phone number so that we have more information on the system.
Hi, We regret to hear that you are not getting timely updates on the service call that has been setup for you. Please send me a private message with the service tag of the computer or the servi... See more...
Hi, We regret to hear that you are not getting timely updates on the service call that has been setup for you. Please send me a private message with the service tag of the computer or the service request number, registered owner's name, email address and phone number so that I would have more details on your computer and would be able to assist you better with this. Also let me know what is the latest update that you have received on your computer from our technical support. Please share these details so that we can have the case reviewed and assist you better.
Hi, We regret to hear that this happened. This is not the kind of expectation that we would want our customers to have after purchasing our products. I would like a chance to review your case history... See more...
Hi, We regret to hear that this happened. This is not the kind of expectation that we would want our customers to have after purchasing our products. I would like a chance to review your case history. Please send me a private message on the forum along with your service tag or the previous case reference number, email address and phone number so that I can go through the case logs and review its history and be able to assist you better. We understand you have been quite an ordeal with the service and the issues on the computer. Rest assured we will look in to this. 
Hi Maughaner, When you respond to a message, you have to ensure that you are using the rich text formatting that would be present on the same box where you type a response. There you would find a ... See more...
Hi Maughaner, When you respond to a message, you have to ensure that you are using the rich text formatting that would be present on the same box where you type a response. There you would find a little box with an image along with other text formatting options. The box would show 'insert media' if you hover the mouse over it. Click on it to insert the media you wish to share. - Aniketh S
Hi Ronald, If you are referring to the ePSA diagnostics menu accessible from The Dell logo screen by accessing the one time boot menu (Fn+power on) then you do not have to worry. Windows should no... See more...
Hi Ronald, If you are referring to the ePSA diagnostics menu accessible from The Dell logo screen by accessing the one time boot menu (Fn+power on) then you do not have to worry. Windows should not have the capability to delete the diagnostics utility. This is present whether the system has a hard drive or not. If you are referring to the the window recovery partition when you tried to reinstall windows. It should be there as well. In the scenario that you have deleted/ formatted the drive completely, each time windows installs it would create a recovery partition which would allow you to repair the computer if the need be. However, there is a chance that the windows recovery image might get delete or not saved during a windows 10 install, which you leave the system incapable of a reset or a refresh without the windows 10 media. As long as the media is available online, there is no need to worry. The BIOS utility lets you configure Pre-OS environments and how some hardware should function. It also lets you choose the Boot sequence. If the BIOS gets corrupted, you will either have a no boot scenario or you will not be able to access the BIOS. The ePSA or the built-in hardware diagnostics tool is independent of the BIOS as well and exists only to to check the functionality of certain hardware on the system.
Hi Drake7, how is the SSD connected to the system? is it an OEM SSD or is it one you have added recently. Apparently it is a known issue with the Magician program.  Update to the lastest version ... See more...
Hi Drake7, how is the SSD connected to the system? is it an OEM SSD or is it one you have added recently. Apparently it is a known issue with the Magician program.  Update to the lastest version of the Samsung Magician program and if you system is under warranty please update the BIOS and the IRST drivers.
Hi, You could try installing the 7570 card back in the system and see if you are able to boot to normally. Then, if you are, by process of elimination it is the installation of the graphics card t... See more...
Hi, You could try installing the 7570 card back in the system and see if you are able to boot to normally. Then, if you are, by process of elimination it is the installation of the graphics card that is causing the no post scenario. Now, ideally the desktop goes with a 460w power supply. Which might not be sufficient in your case considering all the upgraded hardware. You could try a upgraded power supply. The single beep might mean a BIOS corruption/ mobo faulure.
Hi, The insp 3455 has an hdmi out. In order to utilize that, you have to connect the hdmi cable between the monitor and the system. While on the desktop screen or at the login screen press the 'Wi... See more...
Hi, The insp 3455 has an hdmi out. In order to utilize that, you have to connect the hdmi cable between the monitor and the system. While on the desktop screen or at the login screen press the 'Windows key' + P change the display mode to extended display.  Also make sure that the the graphics drivers and BIOS firmware is up to date.  Here is how to work the monitor http://dell.to/2gEtW4w