clintonsnow's Posts

clintonsnow's Posts

Thanks for the information.
Hello, speedstep Thank you for the information
I've installed new 3TB hard drive windows 10-64 bits on my Vostro 470 but the I've notice that My hard drive has 1.98GB so the computer is using to much hard drive space. Could you please advise me a... See more...
I've installed new 3TB hard drive windows 10-64 bits on my Vostro 470 but the I've notice that My hard drive has 1.98GB so the computer is using to much hard drive space. Could you please advise me about this issue?   Thanks  
Okay, thank you for the information.
What is the maximum memory ram I can upgrade for my Dell Desktop Vostro 470? At this moment I have 4 Modules each 2GB per module in total 8GB and I wish to upgrade it to the maximum capacity. ... See more...
What is the maximum memory ram I can upgrade for my Dell Desktop Vostro 470? At this moment I have 4 Modules each 2GB per module in total 8GB and I wish to upgrade it to the maximum capacity.
Some days ago I try to install window 10-64 bits on my computer Dell Vostro 470 but I've notice that my computer was slow for a new window 10-64 bits and I think that I did a wrong windows installati... See more...
Some days ago I try to install window 10-64 bits on my computer Dell Vostro 470 but I've notice that my computer was slow for a new window 10-64 bits and I think that I did a wrong windows installation. Can you guys give an advice or instruction about how to install windows 10-64 bits? I have my original windows 10 DVD installation. Thanks
Hi, Chris M Thank you so much for the advise it work perfect now. Thanks
I have brand new S2317HWi. I've bought it some weeks ago. I'm not sure if the S2317HWi is defective or normal. I have Dell Vostro 470, Windows 10-64bits, wireless card on board. I'm using the HDMI co... See more...
I have brand new S2317HWi. I've bought it some weeks ago. I'm not sure if the S2317HWi is defective or normal. I have Dell Vostro 470, Windows 10-64bits, wireless card on board. I'm using the HDMI connection from Vostro 470 to the S2317HWi. 1) When I start the S2317HWi, I see an image that say "connect your device". 2) When I start the Vostro 470, I don't see the Dell logo, I only see on the S2317HWi connect your device. 3) To see the Vostro 470, I have to change it manually to see it via HDMI and when the Vostro 470 go slip the S2317HWi show again "connect your device" so again I have to change manually from Wireless Connection to HDMI connection. The main concern is that the S2317HWi never stay default at HDMI only on Wireless connection. Guys, I need your advise about this issue.   Thanks          
What is the higher Core i7 Processor that I can upgrade on my Vostro 470 Minitower Desktop?   Thanks    
I have Dell Vostro 470 Where can I find drivers for Windows 7-64 bits and Windows 10-64 bits?            
Hello, everyone I need your advise. Every Time I unplug my computer Dell Vostro 420 I got CMOS checksum error this happen after I clean up the computer using clean air from air compressor. I've r... See more...
Hello, everyone I need your advise. Every Time I unplug my computer Dell Vostro 420 I got CMOS checksum error this happen after I clean up the computer using clean air from air compressor. I've replaced the battery by a new one but still the same issue. I bought another battery package and I've replace the battery 3 times but still the same issue.
I already installed this video card EVGA GeForce GTX-1050 Ti SSC and work just perfectly well, no issue at all. My Vostro 420 tower computer has enough power when I'm working with graphic programs or ... See more...
I already installed this video card EVGA GeForce GTX-1050 Ti SSC and work just perfectly well, no issue at all. My Vostro 420 tower computer has enough power when I'm working with graphic programs or games. I've tested the following games: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (Work Perfect) Eurotruck Simulator 2 (Work Perfect) The only complaint I've notice is that I have 6GB running Windows 7-32 bits and it's powerful but when I've removed 2GB and keep runing the computer in 4GB the computer become slow. Well, guys this video card is for this Vostro 400 tower.
Where can I get drivers windows 7-32 bits for Dimension 3100? I will appreciate the help a lot. Thanks.
Is this video card compatible with Vostro 420 tower? EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SSC GAMING, 04G-P4-6255-KR   Does anybody could give any advise about this? SPECIFICATION:  https://www.evga.com/pro... See more...
Is this video card compatible with Vostro 420 tower? EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SSC GAMING, 04G-P4-6255-KR   Does anybody could give any advise about this? SPECIFICATION:  https://www.evga.com/products/Specs/GPU.aspx?pn=1ea98430-8a74-481f-b79e-b2674a68d2ad  
Thanks for the information.
I need an advice about what sequence to use to install the drivers windows 7 32 bits for my Vostro 420 tower. I mean I format the hard drive and I've reinstall windows 7 32 bits what should install ... See more...
I need an advice about what sequence to use to install the drivers windows 7 32 bits for my Vostro 420 tower. I mean I format the hard drive and I've reinstall windows 7 32 bits what should install first, next and last drivers?   Thanks    
Where can I find the drivers for windows 7-64 bits for my Dell Vostro 420 full tower?   Thanks.
Recently I've replace my factory power supply 300 Watts of my Dell Vostro 420 full tower by a HXi Series HX850i High-Performance ATX Power Supply — 850-Watt 80 Plus® Platinum Certified PSU. After... See more...
Recently I've replace my factory power supply 300 Watts of my Dell Vostro 420 full tower by a HXi Series HX850i High-Performance ATX Power Supply — 850-Watt 80 Plus® Platinum Certified PSU. After I’ve install this corsair power supply my computer work perfectly fast and no more freeze. Dell Vostro 420 Full tower is totally compatible with Power Supply Corsair HX850i.   I hope my information help this Dell Community. Thanks  
Some weeks ago, I decide to replace my Intel Core 2, 2.5GHz by Intel Core 2 Extreme X9650, 3.0 GHz I've install the Intel Core 2 Extreme X9650, 3.0 GHz on my Vostro 420 full tower and work perfec... See more...
Some weeks ago, I decide to replace my Intel Core 2, 2.5GHz by Intel Core 2 Extreme X9650, 3.0 GHz I've install the Intel Core 2 Extreme X9650, 3.0 GHz on my Vostro 420 full tower and work perfectly well. Intel Core 2 Extreme X9650, 3.0 GHz Is fully compatible with Vostro 420 full tower. I have Windows 7 32 bits.   I hope this information is helpful for the Dell Community. Thanks.