Gdrycaves's Posts

Gdrycaves's Posts

I did what you suggested and all seems to be working just fine.  Thank you and have a great holiday!!
Thanks!  I'll give it a try.  Out doing last minute holiday stuff -- stay tuned.
Maybe because I also have a touch screen????
Thanks, but I don't have a laptop.  I have an All-In-One and for whatever reason, when I change the settings, the display will not turn back on.  Have to unplug and reboot.
WOW!  Thanks so much for answering.  I have Windows 10 and my PC All-In-One Model is: 1DGJSX1.  I just got this computer this summer and it was an expensive one.  If I let is sleep, it oftentimes w... See more...
WOW!  Thanks so much for answering.  I have Windows 10 and my PC All-In-One Model is: 1DGJSX1.  I just got this computer this summer and it was an expensive one.  If I let is sleep, it oftentimes will not wake up unless I unplug and re-boot.  Some issue many are complaining about.   So, I figured if I can turn off the display, it would help.  However, turning off the display is proving to be difficult.  I can go into the Control Panel and turn off the display after a designated number of minutes; but, how do you turn the display back on????
I have an All-In-On.  Guess that didn't show up on my original question even though I did include that fact.  If I had a desktop with a monitor, I would know what to do.  This All-In-One is making me... See more...
I have an All-In-On.  Guess that didn't show up on my original question even though I did include that fact.  If I had a desktop with a monitor, I would know what to do.  This All-In-One is making me crazy.  The power button turns on everything and turns off everything.  This is an expensive computer and the easiest things are so difficult.  I couldn't find the answer to this anywhere. 
Thanks.  But, when I used the power button to turn the display off, the computer shut down.  I can't use the power button for anything other than turning the computer on and off.
I know how to turn off my display after a selected time has passed; but, after the display is turned off, how do I turn it back on?  I don't want the computer to sleep since it doesn't always want to... See more...
I know how to turn off my display after a selected time has passed; but, after the display is turned off, how do I turn it back on?  I don't want the computer to sleep since it doesn't always want to wake up.  If I can turn the display off and on, perhaps that is almost as good.
Computer won't wake up from sleep.  Have to unplug computer and re-boot.  HELP!!