mattdean1998's Posts

mattdean1998's Posts

Additionally, is the GeForce GT 705 an upgrade from my integrated Intel HD 4600 card?
After I disable Secure Boot and enable Legacy Boot Mode. What should my boot sequence be, because the UEFI option is not available? Thanks.
Thanks Jennifer, How do you feel that the integrated Intel HD 4600 card compares to the GeForce GT 625? I didn't find a price for the 625, but the 635 is out of my price range. I not a gamer, but h... See more...
Thanks Jennifer, How do you feel that the integrated Intel HD 4600 card compares to the GeForce GT 625? I didn't find a price for the 625, but the 635 is out of my price range. I not a gamer, but have purchased video cards in the past for better graphics with picture editing and use with a higher quality monitor. Thanks
Just bought a Nvidia GeForce GT 705 from Dell sales, for my Inspiron 3847, which they said was compatible. Installed the card, fan runs, but Nvidia installer gives error that "This graphics driver co... See more...
Just bought a Nvidia GeForce GT 705 from Dell sales, for my Inspiron 3847, which they said was compatible. Installed the card, fan runs, but Nvidia installer gives error that "This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware. Additionally, the card does not appear in Device Manager, under the Display Adapter.