Eager 2 Learn's Posts

Eager 2 Learn's Posts

yea.. if we have multiple vtl's, with the help of the script it can be done in one shot. if there is any other better way of achieve this, please advise.
I have a list of tapes which I want to import via the command line like : vtl import <name> barcode XXXXXXLA pool <pool name> element cap Challenge is how do I put this in a sc... See more...
I have a list of tapes which I want to import via the command line like : vtl import <name> barcode XXXXXXLA pool <pool name> element cap Challenge is how do I put this in a script to run it as a bash on DD, as DD doesn't allows that. The only work around which I could see is to crack the SE and go to linux but looks little scary to me Is there any other better way out. The whole motive of doing this is that every week I will schedule this script, it will pick the list of tapes from a text files which is shared on a windows machine and import them in DD. Regards, Eager 2 Learn
Thanks Golan. I managed to stop the alerts for one vcenter by deactivating the agent manager for that vcenter as creating blackout for all the rules would gonna be a tiresome job. I am able to ad... See more...
Thanks Golan. I managed to stop the alerts for one vcenter by deactivating the agent manager for that vcenter as creating blackout for all the rules would gonna be a tiresome job. I am able to add a vcenter now, thanks again :). Regards, Eager 2 Learn
In the above report I need separate separate colors for all the metrics.
Hi  i know I have been asking some quite simple and silly questions these days, but believe me I have been given this foglight tool to setup in our environment which I have no idea of, but no other... See more...
Hi  i know I have been asking some quite simple and silly questions these days, but believe me I have been given this foglight tool to setup in our environment which I have no idea of, but no other go.. have to do it. so trying my ways. Scenario 1: I have 3 vCenters currently being monitored in my FVE 8, we are going to do maintenace on one vCenter, how do I stop all the alerts for that specific vCenter. Do I need to amend each and every rule or is there any way to stop the agent which collects the data..something like that. Scenario 2 : I want to add a new vCenter environment to my existing Foglight tool, how can that be achieved. Your quick response will be much appreciated. Thanks Regards, Eager 2 Learn
Thanks that solves my query partially, how about changing the metrics color like 5/6 metrics in one report.
The reports which I am trying to generate from Foglight are not having colors in it, it's purely black and white, hence the bar graphs and thresholds charts are not making much sense. Kindly help. ... See more...
The reports which I am trying to generate from Foglight are not having colors in it, it's purely black and white, hence the bar graphs and thresholds charts are not making much sense. Kindly help. Regards, Eager 2 Learn
Also, I tried to create some reports but the charts are coming black and white instead of with colors.
I tried to achieve this by adding my cluster into a new service and then running a report on that cluster but didn't work. Do I need to add the VM;s as well in the service to fetch this report. K... See more...
I tried to achieve this by adding my cluster into a new service and then running a report on that cluster but didn't work. Do I need to add the VM;s as well in the service to fetch this report. Kindly advise.