Koen Berns's Posts

Koen Berns's Posts

so using an USB drive and the Dell Backup and Recovery i should be able to reinstall Windows on my new HDD? So do i just plug my new harddrive( after formatting) in and the USB( on wich i made the ba... See more...
so using an USB drive and the Dell Backup and Recovery i should be able to reinstall Windows on my new HDD? So do i just plug my new harddrive( after formatting) in and the USB( on wich i made the backup) and it should start installing? That sounds almost to easy. it seems i can't find DBaR, but i quess AlienRespawn will do just fine right? Thank you for your help
as a proud owner of an Alienware 14, i am really dissapointed to report that my harddrive is slowly dying. i bought a new 2.5 inc 1TB hdd and ran into the problem of not being able to copy my files t... See more...
as a proud owner of an Alienware 14, i am really dissapointed to report that my harddrive is slowly dying. i bought a new 2.5 inc 1TB hdd and ran into the problem of not being able to copy my files to my new harddrive. i have tried multiple programs but nothing seems to work. i am really worried that my old harddrive will stop working and i would have to buy windows and everything all over again. its not the first time i have seen this problem. my brother and i both bought an Alienware 14 at the same time, after 3 years both our harddrives started showing problems in the same month. if there is anyone who can help me, please do. it would be sad to see all my money gone.