Czagawara's Posts

Czagawara's Posts

I have exactly the same  problem.any help would  be appreciated. Thanks
Yes that's the right  resolution. I made  mistakes with 2800x1800.it's should  be 3200x1800.I realized that just  now. 100% sure that's going to work: -).
hi all Guys I have another tip. Try to change resolution to 2800x1800 second from the highest .then change scaling to 200 ,after that change ClearText Type for new resolution. Restart your lapt... See more...
hi all Guys I have another tip. Try to change resolution to 2800x1800 second from the highest .then change scaling to 200 ,after that change ClearText Type for new resolution. Restart your laptop - go for settings and see if the resolution and scaling change . they should be at 2800 x1800 and scaling 200 . Hope that will help  Bart
So I installed : -Bios A015 -All chipset drivers -Mouse and keyboard if you are not using any fancy mouse or keyboard -AMD drivers from AMD web  ,manually don't let software  detect your card... See more...
So I installed : -Bios A015 -All chipset drivers -Mouse and keyboard if you are not using any fancy mouse or keyboard -AMD drivers from AMD web  ,manually don't let software  detect your card .pick manually  -Don't install inte power management software  And I think that's all, there's allot ou unnecessary stuff which may  have/ or not  influence on performance. Hope that will help you to solve the problem .
Hi Fallen  I know what you were going through guys , it's so frustration when you buy works station and ending with the problem like that with no support. But the good news is I fixed my issue th... See more...
Hi Fallen  I know what you were going through guys , it's so frustration when you buy works station and ending with the problem like that with no support. But the good news is I fixed my issue there's no mouse lag any more, it's definitely do to AMD Driver  I'm running Windows 10  And a015 BIOS A016 is ok also. I installed only necessary stuff without Dell ***. I was backup that clean system and from there I started to instal drivers.If that didn't worked, I was coming back to clean version with backup software (Acronis) and doing everything again. I can't give you guys all the steps because I went through so many thing that I don't even remember . Don't instal cristal , I found that's could be one of the reasons for the freeze.
Hi MADRIDFRAN Did you contact Dell? If yes, what was respond? That's so frustrating!!!! I bought this workstation to improve my workflow and overall experience. I felt like I did opposite. ... See more...
Hi MADRIDFRAN Did you contact Dell? If yes, what was respond? That's so frustrating!!!! I bought this workstation to improve my workflow and overall experience. I felt like I did opposite. It must be a way to fix this, maybe graphic card doesn't have enough power supply ,since everything works fine as soon as I connect to the external monitor . Hi MADRIDFRAN Did you contact Dell? If yes, what was respond? That's so frustrating!!!! I bought this workstation to improve my workflow and overall experience. I felt like I did opposite. It must be a way to fix this, maybe graphic card doesn't have enough power supply ,since everything works fine as soon as I connect to the external monitor .
Did you contact Dell? If yes, what was respond? That's so frustrating!!!! I bought this workstation to improve my workflow and overall experience. I felt like I did opposite. It must be a w... See more...
Did you contact Dell? If yes, what was respond? That's so frustrating!!!! I bought this workstation to improve my workflow and overall experience. I felt like I did opposite. It must be a way to fix this, maybe graphic card doesn't have enough power supply ,since everything works fine as soon as I connect to the external monitor .
Hi all I fell your pain !!! Yesterday I received  my laptop and I'm  not very happy  right  now as a was when buying.  Ok so straight  away I notes mouse cursor freezing  every... See more...
Hi all I fell your pain !!! Yesterday I received  my laptop and I'm  not very happy  right  now as a was when buying.  Ok so straight  away I notes mouse cursor freezing  every few minutes .freeze  time is about 2-3 seconds. My action taken so far - Reinstall windows Install drivers one by one Run all possible diagnostic software Install AMD drivers from website and dell website  Nothing listed  above helped:-( But.....    When I connect  external monitor thrugh hdmi all problems are gone!!! When I set booth screens  viable all ok!! When I set to see only laptop screen  but still have external monitor connected  is also ok!! Even when I have hdmi plugged  to laptop and its not plug to monitor everything, is ok!! This is very strange  behavior  I would appreciate if someone  can help I'm seriously angry, that is professional workstation and things like that should be happening  Mark
Hi all Yesterday I received  my laptop and I'm  not very happy  right  now as a was when buying. Ok so straight  away  I notes mouse  cursor freezing  every few minuts .freeze  time is about 2-3... See more...
Hi all Yesterday I received  my laptop and I'm  not very happy  right  now as a was when buying. Ok so straight  away  I notes mouse  cursor freezing  every few minuts .freeze  time is about 2-3 seconds. System is runing ok.if I play some move in the browser is not freeze at all. only cursor is freeze. My Acction taken so far - Reinstal windows Instal drivers one by one Run all posible diagnostic software Instal AMD drivers from website and dell website Nothing listed  above helped:-( But..... When I connect  external monitor thrugh hdmi all problems are gone!!! When I set boot screens  visible all ok!! When I set to see only laptop screen  but stil have external monitor connected  is also ok!! Even when I have hdmi plugged   to laptop and its not plug to monitor everything, is ok!! This is very strange  behaviour I would appreciate if someone  can help Bart
Same  here Yesterday I received  my laptop and I'm  not very happy  right  now as a was when buying. Ok so straight  away  I notes mouse  cursor freezing  every few minuts .freeze  time is about... See more...
Same  here Yesterday I received  my laptop and I'm  not very happy  right  now as a was when buying. Ok so straight  away  I notes mouse  cursor freezing  every few minuts .freeze  time is about 2-3 seconds. System is runing ok.if I play some move in the browser is not freeze at all. only cursor is freeze. My Acction taken so far - Reinstal windows Instal drivers one by one Run all posible diagnostic software Instal AMD drivers from website and dell website Nothing listed  above helped:-( But..... When I connect  external monitor thrugh hdmi all problems are gone!!! When I set booth screens  visible all ok!! When I set to see only laptop screen  but stil have external monitor connected  is also ok!! Even when I have hdmi plugged  to laptop and its not plug to monitor everything, is ok!! This is very strange  behaviour   I would appreciate if someone  can help Bart
Hi all Yesterday I received  my laptop and I'm  not very happy  right  now as a was when buying. Ok so straight  away  I notes mouse  cursor freezing  every few minuts .freeze  time is about 2-3... See more...
Hi all Yesterday I received  my laptop and I'm  not very happy  right  now as a was when buying. Ok so straight  away  I notes mouse  cursor freezing  every few minuts .freeze  time is about 2-3 seconds. System is runing ok.if I play some move in the browser is not freeze at all. only cursor is freeze. Mi Acction taken so far - Reinstal windows Instal drivers one by one Run all posible diagnostic software Instal AMD drivers from website and dell website Nothing listed  above helped:-( But..... When I connect  external monitor thrugh hdmi all problems are gone!!! When I set boot screens  visble all ok!! When I set to see only laptop screen  but stil have external monitor connected  is also ok!! Even when I have hdmi plugged   to laptop and its not plug to monitor everything, is ok!! This is very strange  behaviour   I would appreciate if someone  can help Bart