wahab22's Posts

wahab22's Posts

Hello I can't find our FC  HBAs cards of our Esxi servers and when i add HBA manually the status of connectivity is"disconnect " thanks
Hello, i have serieuse pb with my dell MD3800i , i can't connect with MDSS, i can ping the first controller but i can't acces, and all led are green The second controller i can't ping it. and i... See more...
Hello, i have serieuse pb with my dell MD3800i , i can't connect with MDSS, i can ping the first controller but i can't acces, and all led are green The second controller i can't ping it. and i have Controller fault LED amber. what i can do
Hello, i want to where i can found my Service TAG of SC4020 and how i can get my license ?? thanks a lot. this forum is helpful
I find the serail  cable and now i want to know where i can find my service tage, i see only SN and PN ?? and how i can my license ??
Thanks Lot i configurr IT with DB9-JACk searla Cable. now how i can knox service TAG of SC4020 i have juste PN AND SN ?? and how i cant mau license ???
The problem that i don't have serail cable and i m search référence cable and i want to find how i can setup IP adress of management without serail cable
Hi, I have a SC4020 bay and I have not the serial cable that comes with it ?? !!! Is there a way to make the first configuration (IP address management) without using the serial cable Is that I ca... See more...
Hi, I have a SC4020 bay and I have not the serial cable that comes with it ?? !!! Is there a way to make the first configuration (IP address management) without using the serial cable Is that I can have the cable of reference so that I can order it ?? Thank you.
Bonjour, J'ai une baie SC4020 et j'ai pas le câble série qui va avec ??!!! Est ce que il y a un moyen de faire la première configuration (adresse IP de management ) sans passer par le cable série... See more...
Bonjour, J'ai une baie SC4020 et j'ai pas le câble série qui va avec ??!!! Est ce que il y a un moyen de faire la première configuration (adresse IP de management ) sans passer par le cable série Est ce que je peux avoir la référence de cable pour que je puisse le commander ?? Merci.
where i can find doc ??
I am new in dell storage and i need to do intial setup  i can't discover mau SC4020  and also with mac address ?? i create data collector and i don't know default password of SC4020  ?? need... See more...
I am new in dell storage and i need to do intial setup  i can't discover mau SC4020  and also with mac address ?? i create data collector and i don't know default password of SC4020  ?? need help !!
i cant discover may SC4020 with enterprise manager ....need help and what is défault password ??