govinda33's Posts

govinda33's Posts

Hi, @Elton27, I think you dint get my requirement correctly. Actually, I am looking for Dell Software which allow me to update Dell Laptop/Workstation Drivers from central Server Location. Instead o... See more...
Hi, @Elton27, I think you dint get my requirement correctly. Actually, I am looking for Dell Software which allow me to update Dell Laptop/Workstation Drivers from central Server Location. Instead of downloading drivers from Dell website for each and every PC. So I am looking for central repository where all dell laptop/Workstation drivers will be downloaded and I will deploy this new/update drivers from Central Location. We have standard Laptop model which we use across our company.   Thanks, Govinda33    
Hi Team, I am looking for tool or Dell software to Manage Dell Workstation/Laptop Driver from central location so that I can start pushing new driver updates from central location. I got couple of ... See more...
Hi Team, I am looking for tool or Dell software to Manage Dell Workstation/Laptop Driver from central location so that I can start pushing new driver updates from central location. I got couple of Dell PC and Laptop in which I need to update driver. Going each PC and updating driver is tedious process so I was wondering if dell has any tool or software which simply the job. Thanks, Govi