blimpa's Posts

blimpa's Posts

I just bought the newest Latitude E7250 and it's a beast! It has a 16 Gb RAM and it runs very smoothly. However, I have a software that requires the latest video card update, and I can't seem to ever... See more...
I just bought the newest Latitude E7250 and it's a beast! It has a 16 Gb RAM and it runs very smoothly. However, I have a software that requires the latest video card update, and I can't seem to ever find the correct one. When I downloaded the Intel Driver Update Utility, the results show that this laptop comes with a customized video card, thus, I cannot perform the drivers update.  When I do the Dell support drivers update, the video card never comes up.  Please, help me!!! Thanks!
Wow! This actually did the trick for me!!! I'm using a Latitude E7250 and ever since I received it I've been having that issue. When I followed your guidelines, I found out that it was the Windows Up... See more...
Wow! This actually did the trick for me!!! I'm using a Latitude E7250 and ever since I received it I've been having that issue. When I followed your guidelines, I found out that it was the Windows Update process that was overkilling my processors. I've already made all the updates on Windows, but for some reason the process kept on restarting over and over again. I've put an end to it and I can now work with High Performance profile with no problems whatsoever. Thank you Peter!