3DP's Posts

3DP's Posts

Good to know about the parts phone number. Mine was Ok in the morning and swelling in the afternoon.  No physical reason for the change.... I'm hoping get them to accept it as part of the "super sec... See more...
Good to know about the parts phone number. Mine was Ok in the morning and swelling in the afternoon.  No physical reason for the change.... I'm hoping get them to accept it as part of the "super secret" replacement program.
I've already changed Windows touchpad sensitivy setting to the least sensitive possible, but I'm still getting the touch pad to "feel" my touches when I'm hovering and not even touching the pad (much... See more...
I've already changed Windows touchpad sensitivy setting to the least sensitive possible, but I'm still getting the touch pad to "feel" my touches when I'm hovering and not even touching the pad (much less making an active gesture or click).  Drivers and system are up-to-date... Any suggestions?
Picked at it for a few seconds and it came right off without any residue.   It feels much better and less like I bought it at Walmart.
One thing that really annoys me is the insistence of placing stickers on computers - Windows, Intel, whatever.   Does anyone have any recommendations for removing the Intel sticker from an XPS lapt... See more...
One thing that really annoys me is the insistence of placing stickers on computers - Windows, Intel, whatever.   Does anyone have any recommendations for removing the Intel sticker from an XPS laptop?  It's lower left of the keyboard.  I don't want to mar the rubberized surface.
I've just got a new XPS 15.  My daily system is (and will continue to be) a MacBook Pro.  The MacBook has sleep down pat.  Close it and then open it, even 3 days later, and you're exactly where you w... See more...
I've just got a new XPS 15.  My daily system is (and will continue to be) a MacBook Pro.  The MacBook has sleep down pat.  Close it and then open it, even 3 days later, and you're exactly where you were when you left off. With the XPS, sometimes it sleeps and I use the fingerprint reader to get back.  Sometimes it powers off and I have to power it up (and it usually, but not always) comes back to where it was. What should I expect, and are there settings that I can update to make it more closely have the same experience as my MacBook? TIA!