kidszalor1412's Posts

kidszalor1412's Posts

WOW!!!!!!! Really! Thanks thanks thanks thanks so much Eimy......... this solved my problem!!! :D :D :D :D :D You
Hi,  I was quite frustrated when my Alienware 17 R2 (2015, Intel HD Graphic 4600, NVidia GTX 980M) auto goes dimming everytime. When I browsed the bright webpage or apps, the brightness goes 100%; ... See more...
Hi,  I was quite frustrated when my Alienware 17 R2 (2015, Intel HD Graphic 4600, NVidia GTX 980M) auto goes dimming everytime. When I browsed the bright webpage or apps, the brightness goes 100%; however, when I work on dark webpage or apps like Steam, it auto dims to 25% or 0%. I tried all of these methods but they seem don't work for me:  1. Adaptive Brightness in Power Management: Turn off  2. Control Panel --> Services --> Disabled Intel Dynamic Application Loader Host 3. Intel HD Graphic Control Panel --> Disabled Extended Battery & Display Power Saving Technology 4. Drivers of NVidia already updated.  5. Laptop is always plugged in, no concern about power source.  Anything else I can do for this? Please help since it's quite annoying and I've got some headache with that.  Thanks so much in advance.   
Thanks so much LSUFAN51. I followed all your solutions. I tried to remove battery and older version of BIOS. All are fine now. I thought I ruined my laptop. Without you, I can't make it. Again, I'... See more...
Thanks so much LSUFAN51. I followed all your solutions. I tried to remove battery and older version of BIOS. All are fine now. I thought I ruined my laptop. Without you, I can't make it. Again, I'm really appreciate for your support.
Yesterday, after updating the Windows, the audio on my Alienware (17/R2) cannot work. Hence, I tried to download all drivers update on Dell Support website. It recommended me to update the BIOS from ... See more...
Yesterday, after updating the Windows, the audio on my Alienware (17/R2) cannot work. Hence, I tried to download all drivers update on Dell Support website. It recommended me to update the BIOS from A06 to A09. After closing all programs and unplugged all the unnecessary devices, I started to let the update procedure happen. However, during the BIOS update, my laptop froze, fans continuously ran at max speed. I let the laptop at that situation for about 4-hours. After that, I tried for a hard reboot but cannot. Thus, I let the battery down for the laptop completely shut. Then, I tried to turn on the laptop but the screen went blank and nothing happened, even I cannot see the Alienware startup screen. My laptop looked like being bricked.  Anyone can help me with this issue? I'm really appreciate cause I love my lap much and kinda worried.