Shelby_Ransom93's Posts

Shelby_Ransom93's Posts

I was not able to buy it new, so i bought it used there was a bunch of unnecessary things downloaded and put on the laptop that i would not use and did not need on there for what i was using the lapt... See more...
I was not able to buy it new, so i bought it used there was a bunch of unnecessary things downloaded and put on the laptop that i would not use and did not need on there for what i was using the laptop for (Photography Business) so i attempted to do a complete and total factory reset on the laptop, i did not think that it would do what it had done, Because i had done the factory reset on my desktop, my other laptop, even some other peoples laptops i had done the Factory Reset on, and i never had one issue with doing so. now here is what happened after i went through all the steps to do the Factory reset properly on my Dell inspiron M5030 it reset itself which is what is supposed to happen however it got to the Dell logo and then after the Dell logo it went to a Complete pitch Black Screen that read a few words "Operating System Not Found" underneath it gave me the option to press the Esc. button to do a reset of the Laptop to see if it helped the issue, however it did not every time i would press that Esc. button it would restart go to the Dell logo, get past that and there is the Pitch black screen reading the same thing "operating system not found" and i have been looking up ways to try and fix it and nothing seems to help, i read a few things that mentioned that i would have to get a a new operating system, or New Hard Drive all together for my laptop, being that issue could have been the hard drive went out or crashed, causing the operating system not be able to detect the BIOS system which is why it can not find the operating system.  now my question is this if i were to buy a new operating system and order it off line, what kind of operating system would i need to fix this issue, also If i am buying the new Hard Drive for the Dell Inspiron M5030, what kind of Hard Drive do i need?  can someone please shed a little light on this situation for me please, i am losing tons of money due to the fact that the Dell Inspiron M5030 laptop is the one i am using for my Photography business, so any advice would be greatly appreciated... if anyone has had this issue and it is now fixed please tell me how you did it, and what you had to do? Thank you in Advance to anyone who replies to my question(s), and helps me out on my issue, i really would like to fix the mistake i made as fast as possible.... So with that being said if anyone and i mean ANYONE has any advice they could give me or any kind of experience that would help the mistake i have made with my laptop would be greatly and forever appreciated. again Thank you to anyone who helps me in advance, it will mean the world to me for someone to reply and help me even if it is just a little any kind of computer knowledge is appreciated!   ShelbyLayne Ransom.