FuyoR's Posts

FuyoR's Posts

Recently, something cause a drop in FPS in games like Dota 2 and Overwatch, from around 60~70 FPS to around 20~30 FPS. This happens awhile and it goes back to normal, but happens again later during t... See more...
Recently, something cause a drop in FPS in games like Dota 2 and Overwatch, from around 60~70 FPS to around 20~30 FPS. This happens awhile and it goes back to normal, but happens again later during the game. I also notice that the CPU for the game drops as well. I'm not sure what was causing the problem, the graphic card or other things? my Inspiron 15 7566 specs: - i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz 64-bit OS - 12GB RAM - Intel HD Graphics 530/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960m 4GB
Hi, to anyone whom it may concern, I am using the Inspiron 7566 and I saw that this laptop has a front speakers and one at the bottom. However, I am only able to access to the speaker at the bottom... See more...
Hi, to anyone whom it may concern, I am using the Inspiron 7566 and I saw that this laptop has a front speakers and one at the bottom. However, I am only able to access to the speaker at the bottom but not the front,can I know is there a way to have the sound come out both way (bottom and front)? Note: When I go into Playback devices setting,I can test out the front two speaker. And when I fully turn off the "Subwoffer", I am able to hear the front speaker,but soft sound. Thank you.